SS Grievous

dgc

Reaction score
Dark_Destiny said:
The cape really adds a lot to the figure. It's very nice looking!
Agreed, this is one exclusive that really stands out when compared to the standard format.

Reaction score
It brings a tear to my eye.

*sigh*

This thing is amazing.

How much is it again?

dgc

Reaction score
RogueTrader said:
It brings a tear to my eye.

*sigh*

This thing is amazing.

How much is it again?
Yeah, at $450, it brings tears to my eyes as well.

Reaction score
Looks awesome! Glad I have mine preordered, too bad the price is so high though, my wallet has been taking a beating here lately
!

Reaction score
Damn, I'm so pissed that I missed out on Pre-ordering this. This is the only Sideshow piece that I've ever wanted and I missed it! IF anyone has one on pre-order and are worrying about the price or don't want it anymore, please let me know and I'll buy it from you or I have a lot of stuff to trade for one: Trade List for SS Grievous

Thanks!!

michael_mensinger

Reaction score
I definitely feel this statue will be the finest incarnation of Genral Grievous ever produced by any company. I'm glad I pre-ordered mine and can't wait for it to be shipped in 2006!

-Mike

Reaction score
I think someone on the Obi-Wan preorder thread said something about possibly cancelling his Grievous preorder.

Reaction score
This is something i cant wait till it comes out. Will look great with the Grievous hand painted cel i got. the cape really makes this item, well worth the extra cash on this one.
an item like this is exactly why i am finding myself buying less of the Hasbro stuff and more of a higher end item.
keith

Reaction score
skeeter31 said:
Oh man, I hope he was being serious because I already PM'ed him!!
That was me and of course I was being serious! (or rather my wallet was)

Skeeter, you've got a PM.