SS Grievous pictures?

Reaction score
He was only seen in the background of a few of the shots posted in Sideshow's Toy Fair gallery. Since he was originally revealed about ten months ago, and has been viewed at the Star Wars Celebration and SDCC, there didn't seem to be as much demand for pictures of him compared to some of the newly revealed products. You'll be getting tons of pictures about two months from now, when he finally ships out.

Reaction score
Thanks Mini Rock!
I have the caped one on order! Thanks also for you info on where I can buy a case for this Awesome collectible!

Reaction score
No worries.

I have both the regular and exclusive on order, but I'll probably just keep my order for the exclusive once we get closer to shipping. I'm guessing a 20x20x27" case will be enough to house this bad boy, and I plan to have the case in hand before the statue arrives.

Reaction score
Mini_Rock said:
Rock said:
Does anyone have any pictures of the 1/4 Grievous taken at Toy Fair?
Here's one from SSG:

S 1/4 Grievous

They have a bunch more too.
Nice job finding the pictures, Mini-Rock!! I wonder why Sideshow didn't take more pictures of Grievous at Toy Fair along with the rest of the PFs. He is, in my opinion, the greatest Sideshow piece I have seen.

Reaction score
I would have like to have seen some more pics of the exclusive. The pic I saw was of the SS Excl. GG was from the RS coverage of SDCC:

Reaction score
too bad he is too small compared to the other sw 1/4 figures..

Reaction score
Take a better look at that pedastal that Grievous is on. I might be wrong but it looks shorter then the one that Luke is on. Thak would make him look smaller.I can't wait to recieve my Grievous!

Reaction score
Rock said:
Take a better look at that pedastal that Grievous is on. I might be wrong but it looks shorter then the one that Luke is on. Thak would make him look smaller.I can't wait to recieve my Grievous!
still too small. take a look at the movie when grievous is next to obi-wan. grievous is huge in size. even crunched

Reaction score
SSC gave us a bit of an update over on the SSF forums that Grievous was on schedule for late April (which in reality means early May). Not soon enough.