Spinmasters DC 4" figures

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on these guys? Made by Spinmaster, they look like a new line since there are no tags or anything up on the shelves at my local Toys r Us. The only single pack figures I saw were two different Supermans and Cyborg. There were two packs of Superman and Darkseid and Aquaman and a bad guy. The price is pretty good and the articulation looks decent. This is the company who made the Tron figures from a few years ago.

Reaction score
Spin Master just took over most of the kid-oriented DC figures last month. You can see more of the figures here. They're also doing 12" figures, and a batmobile for the 12" figures that actually fits well with 6-7" figures.

Reaction score
They're pretty well-made. I feel like they'd REALLY benefit from having wrist articulation. Which would seem like asking a lot, but they have a mid-thigh swivel (as well as ball jointed knees), so I feel like wrist swivels aren't beyond them.

The batcave playset that was on display at ToyFair looked good too.

Reaction score
Spin Master just took over most of the kid-oriented DC figures last month. You can see more of the figures here. They're also doing 12" figures, and a batmobile for the 12" figures that actually fits well with 6-7" figures.
It's a good thing I didn't see those figures otherwise it might have become a full-blown obsession already. The proportions are not 100% realistic and the deco is a little cartoony, but for comics characters I can live with that.

Once I start seeing the Batman lineup and the likes of Green Lantern, The Flash and Martian Manhunter, my willpower will crumble.

Reaction score
My willpower already crumbled. The price is just so cheap, I've ended up going all-in so far.

Reaction score
It's a good thing I didn't see those figures otherwise it might have become a full-blown obsession already. The proportions are not 100% realistic and the deco is a little cartoony, but for comics characters I can live with that.

Once I start seeing the Batman lineup and the likes of Green Lantern, The Flash and Martian Manhunter, my willpower will crumble.
The Batman line is extensive with Batman repaints, so that could get pretty fun or frustrating depending how much you love Batman. Last time I went to target, the Flash was the only DC hero they didn't have. And I saw a deluxe Nightwing I didn't know existed. It's a fun line.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Walmart had a new wave with Tux Joker, Batwoman, Mothman? and various Batman/Robin variants.
I'm getting a few of these, mostly the "monster" ones.

Reaction score
The next wave has started to hit Targets with Talon, Bronze Tiger, Firefly and Hooded Robin.

Reaction score
I got Croc and Batwoman a few days ago but haven't opened them yet. I saw a post on Instagram that the batcave is hitting shelves now too. It looks pretty cool, but a pass for me.

Reaction score
Found the Batwoman, Joker, and Red Robin figures at Walmart. Wish Amazon would get some actual stock instead of 3rd party flippers. The stores in my area just don't like to restock unless every figure is sold through.

Reaction score
So I've been curious about this line...and now that I'm dating a girl with a 5yo and 3yo I wanted some more kid friendly figures around. I will say that the 3.75" Star Wars figures seem to be perfectly fine for the 5yo, he handled them well. Basically I want them to avoid my 6-7" Scale figures (I might need to re-arrange my office to put them a little more out of reach).

So yeah, I caved...picked Superman, Flash, Batman and Killer Croc to start. They stood up to the 3yo nicely although she tried putting them into the Bat-Raptor and I cringed a little on the inside as that thing was pushed across the room. I might need to invest in some vehicles from this line to keep her from grabbing the McFarlane stuff lol.

So yeah….after the initial four....I went out and picked up a bunch more. I snagged Cyborg, Man-Bat, Robin with hood up, Joker, Shazam, and Aquaman.

I've seen Killer Moth, Batwoman and King Shark around...as well as pretty much every Robin variant. I'm really enjoying this line. It reminds me of the Super Powers line from back in the day in that they seem to making a point of pumping out a lot of characters.

Am I the only one that wished Marvel had a line just like this? I remember when ToyBiz held the license to both DC and Marvel and they had their Super Powers clone figures alongside their Marvel figures done in the exact same style and scale. It would be cool if that were the case with Spin Master. That they held the kid license for both properties.

Reaction score
Does anyone Know If there are any Batman's in the 3rd Batman Wave or if there are any Rare Chase figures?

Thank you very Much!!!

God Bless You!!!

Reaction score
I think something like these would be a huge step backward for marvel figures suffice the last time they made marvel in this scale it was the Marvel Universe/Infinite line. But I do wish they would make Galaxy of Adventures style marvel figures. Just down scale the Disney toybox figures, price them at $8 and they'd be a big seller.

Utinniii

Reaction score
I finally saw the lizard/snake guy today. I'm disappointed that he is a pack in. I might have bought a couple otherwise.

Reaction score
I think something like these would be a huge step backward for marvel figures suffice the last time they made marvel in this scale it was the Marvel Universe/Infinite line. But I do wish they would make Galaxy of Adventures style marvel figures. Just down scale the Disney toybox figures, price them at $8 and they'd be a big seller.
Yeah they don't need to be identical to these, I just think it's a shame that kids can't go in the toy aisle and have an evergreen line to collect. Marvel Legends works for kids...but it's so collector driven that there's no way any kid will be able to have a Spider-man figure. That's sad and doesn't promote a lot of future collectors. And adult targeted lines exist because we were all kids collecting kid focused lines at some point. Marvel's latest offering, those weird bend-em figures are just an awful idea.

Reaction score
Yeah they don't need to be identical to these, I just think it's a shame that kids can't go in the toy aisle and have an evergreen line to collect. Marvel Legends works for kids...but it's so collector driven that there's no way any kid will be able to have a Spider-man figure. That's sad and doesn't promote a lot of future collectors. And adult targeted lines exist because we were all kids collecting kid focused lines at some point. Marvel's latest offering, those weird bend-em figures are just an awful idea.
I couldn't agree more! My best friend has a 7 year old and a 5 year old. The basic figures that come out for the movies are "ok" but the 7 year old plays a lot of marvel games that show some of the more obscure characters that the movies don't cover.

Reaction score
Picked up another Joker. It had the same issue as the last one.Tight head. Toar off the 1st one & had to glue it back on. So take the time to dip it in hot water to loosen the joint.

Reaction score
There are sales on ebay for Catwoman, a new Batman and new variants of King Shark and Robin, with carded pictures.