Spinmasters DC 4" figures

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on these guys? Made by Spinmaster, they look like a new line since there are no tags or anything up on the shelves at my local Toys r Us. The only single pack figures I saw were two different Supermans and Cyborg. There were two packs of Superman and Darkseid and Aquaman and a bad guy. The price is pretty good and the articulation looks decent. This is the company who made the Tron figures from a few years ago.

Reaction score
Spin Master just took over most of the kid-oriented DC figures last month. You can see more of the figures here. They're also doing 12" figures, and a batmobile for the 12" figures that actually fits well with 6-7" figures.

Reaction score
They're pretty well-made. I feel like they'd REALLY benefit from having wrist articulation. Which would seem like asking a lot, but they have a mid-thigh swivel (as well as ball jointed knees), so I feel like wrist swivels aren't beyond them.

The batcave playset that was on display at ToyFair looked good too.

Reaction score
Spin Master just took over most of the kid-oriented DC figures last month. You can see more of the figures here. They're also doing 12" figures, and a batmobile for the 12" figures that actually fits well with 6-7" figures.
It's a good thing I didn't see those figures otherwise it might have become a full-blown obsession already. The proportions are not 100% realistic and the deco is a little cartoony, but for comics characters I can live with that.

Once I start seeing the Batman lineup and the likes of Green Lantern, The Flash and Martian Manhunter, my willpower will crumble.

Reaction score
My willpower already crumbled. The price is just so cheap, I've ended up going all-in so far.

Reaction score
It's a good thing I didn't see those figures otherwise it might have become a full-blown obsession already. The proportions are not 100% realistic and the deco is a little cartoony, but for comics characters I can live with that.

Once I start seeing the Batman lineup and the likes of Green Lantern, The Flash and Martian Manhunter, my willpower will crumble.
The Batman line is extensive with Batman repaints, so that could get pretty fun or frustrating depending how much you love Batman. Last time I went to target, the Flash was the only DC hero they didn't have. And I saw a deluxe Nightwing I didn't know existed. It's a fun line.