Spin Master Legendary Yoda

Reaction score
had to get this guy pre-ordered. I figure that is one less thing I have to try and get come Midnight Madness plus the online version comes in a collectors box for the same price. I was going to wait until I saw this in hand, but after watching some demo videos...it was a must buy.

Reaction score
It is interesting, and the box is very Sideshow looking. I wonder what he looks like next to the remote 18"-ish R2?

Reaction score
with the 18" Yoda & R2, the big tie fighter, and some 6 figs to grab at MM, I just had to get this one out of the way. I'm glad that we will be getting two larger sized Yoda's this year....and don't forget about the 48" Vader coming eventually.

I did notice the box looking very sideshow"ish", or even master replica"ish" from their helmet line. Either way, now I just have to hope the people of TRU keep this in the shipping box when they send it and not slap a shipping label on the "Collector Box"

Reaction score
Noticed at Walmart.com you can preorder Yoda and he comes with a $10 Vudu credit. I guess instead of the TRU collector box.

Reaction score
So this little guy showed up yesterday and he is awesome!! He even tells you not to lose his lightsaber when you take it out of his hand :) The instructions state NOT to use him on a table and I 100% agree....he is all over the place. I know K-Mart has him right now for $142.00 and that is a great deal. I have no remorse shelling out $179.00 for this guy. Solid build has some good weight to him and very articulated.

Reaction score
So this little guy showed up yesterday and he is awesome!! He even tells you not to lose his lightsaber when you take it out of his hand :) The instructions state NOT to use him on a table and I 100% agree....he is all over the place. I know K-Mart has him right now for $142.00 and that is a great deal. I have no remorse shelling out $179.00 for this guy. Solid build has some good weight to him and very articulated.
It's worth noting that there's 2 versions of this toy. The Legendary Edition has a light-up hand and I'm not sure what else. Also the packaging is different.

Reaction score
It's worth noting that there's 2 versions of this toy. The Legendary Edition has a light-up hand and I'm not sure what else. Also the packaging is different.
That is the version I have, I didn't know there were differences besides the box. The box looks like it would be a sideshow box, but it is not.

Reaction score
So has anyone gotten this, and interacted with it? The SDCC video didn't have me to encouraged about it, but the promo video on Target.com look decent. Definitely some good pricing right now, hovering around $100. Down from $149-180.

Also curious about the likeness. Some pics show a decent one, while others show something close to TPM horridness.

Reaction score
So has anyone gotten this, and interacted with it? The SDCC video didn't have me to encouraged about it, but the promo video on Target.com look decent. Definitely some good pricing right now, hovering around $100. Down from $149-180.

Also curious about the likeness. Some pics show a decent one, while others show something close to TPM horridness.
I think it is a very fun little toy. You need some room though because he gets to swinging that lightsaber and he's all over the place. The voice commands work really well, and he is easy to understand. I think the store are loaded with him because people don't know exactly what he is/does...they need better advertising for it other than that little video at Target.

I can always get you some pics as far as likeness goes, but pretty much all of them look the same, so if you've seen it at the store then you know what it looks like.

Reaction score
I was just curious, because I had seen him at TRU and Walmart and the likeness was pretty good. But when I see pics for it online, it almost seems like a different toy. lol

Thanks for the info, at this price I'll probably get it just because it is Yoda!

Reaction score
Initially had problems with him recognizing his lightsaber and cane. Right out of the box I could not get the lightsaber mode to work no matter how I snapped in the saber. I checked all the Amazon reviews and apparently this is a common problem. Not knowing what to do I just tugged on the metal pins that are on his hand to make them come out more and it's worked fine ever since. Weird.

Now that it works 100%, I have to say it's awesome. The facial likeness is uncanny. It's so realistic. He has 115 different phrases that come out from only few voice commands. So you have to keep playing with it to hear them all. Or you can keep touching the button on his foot that seems to be a 'random mode'.
Definitely worth the $89 I paid on Amazon. I'd say it's worth $99 that it sometimes is on Walmart.com just for displaying alone. I wouldn't pay $180 for it since it's play factor gets boring after 10 minutes.

Reaction score
I was at my local Walmart yesterday and the had about 8 of these on a cart up by the registers for $25 each. I couldn't pass him up for that price. I'm not totally sure what I'm going to do with him though.

Reaction score
Yeah I found this guy at my local Walmart for $39 this week. Not quite as good as that $25 but like the guy above, have no idea what I'll do with him but could not pass it up for that price.

Reaction score
Just received him for my birthday yesterday from my wife. She got him at TRU on black friday for $30. He is awesome! i love how well he works and how he looks and moves, def worth it just as a display piece alone, with the added in movements and voice it a no brainer, very cool item.

Reaction score
I picked this guy up for $20 Canadian at TRU. Ok now that is a bargain I couldn't pass up. I'm gifting it to my nephew.

Reaction score
Hi Guys, a few years down the track and I would like to know how the rubber is fairing, particularly on his head? I picked up a second hand one with some minor splits, and would like to know how to deal with them? Thanks to anyone that replies ��

Reaction score
Legendary Yoda

Hi Guys, a few years down the track and I would like to know how the rubber is fairing, particularly on his head? I picked up a second hand one with some minor splits, and would like to know how to deal with them? Thanks to anyone that replies 😀