Spencer L. Brinkerhoff III: Part IX

Reaction score
Continued from previous thread.

2008 - Celebration Japan Exclusive print limited to 250

2009 - Acme Archives art print limited to 100 available HERE.

2010 - Celebration V Exclusive print limited to 250

Licensed Star Wars art on t-shirts, buttons, muggs, cards available through Zazzle

Sketch Cards commissions and give-aways

Custom commissioned shadow boxes from Studios B3 Store

BBQ aprons designed for the Star Wars Shop

Reaction score
Now Spencer, when you say you're wearing it right now, you don't mean JUST the apron do you...and nothing else?!

Reaction score
At least that prevents any hospital gown accidents from happening.

Reaction score
HAHA! The stripper pole reminded me of that seen on the plane in IRON MAN with Stark and Rhodey and the flight attendants.

Reaction score
I went to meet some friends at an unofficial star wars Darkside party. I had heard that if you wore a costume you could save a few buck on the cover price, so I threw on the apron and never, NEVER have I been in a more wretched hive of scum and villainy in my life.

I finally found my friends, but right as I was walking by the stage the DJ called for all the Slave Leias to come up and dance. I got pushed to the front and took my place on the stage (but I wouldn't get on the pole).

Reaction score
I was just reading the title, "Spencer Brinkerhoff the third part NINE" and it struck me funny. It's like spencer the third has been cloned nine times, or it's like the Friday the 13th sequels.

Reaction score
Yeah, I definitely see the "sequel" comparison.

The first thread was awesome. And, Part 2 definitely had some new stuff and answered a lot of questions. Part 3 tried to do some interesting things in the series, but it's been basically down hill since then.

Reaction score
Mogook said:
Yeah, I definitely see the "sequel" comparison.

The first thread was awesome. And, Part 2 definitely had some new stuff and answered a lot of questions. Part 3 tried to do some interesting things in the series, but it's been basically down hill since then.

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the Chewie card Spencer!

Those Zazzle Vader "Choking Hazard" stamps are cool...going to have to pick some up!

Reaction score
Alrighty.... I know I've said this before, but as I'm planning out my convention schedule I'm looking for a little help to know which way to go. Right now I plan on being at...

WonderCon in April
Phoenix Comicon in May
San Diego Comic Con in July
Fan Days in Oct
and I'm having a blast visiting friends at a small Library show in Vegas in November.

Hit me with some more recommendations. I need to head back east some more as well as Canada, and maybe Europe? Australia? yeah, that'd be nice!

Reaction score
Right. I don't have any Star Trek art work so I'll skip this year but I plan on being back for Star Wars fan days next year.

Reaction score
Spencer_B3 said:
Alrighty.... I know I've said this before, but as I'm planning out my convention schedule I'm looking for a little help to know which way to go. Right now I plan on being at...

WonderCon in April
Phoenix Comicon in May
San Diego Comic Con in July
Fan Days in Oct
and I'm having a blast visiting friends at a small Library show in Vegas in November.

Hit me with some more recommendations. I need to head back east some more as well as Canada, and maybe Europe? Australia? yeah, that'd be nice!
I'll throw in Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo... just not sure on when the dates will be for next year as there has been some talk of moving the event timing to allow for a larger hall...

Reaction score
well, the convention schedule is starting to take shape. It looks like I could attend at least 2 shows every month! I'll have to thin out that schedule and then get approval from my wife.

Reaction score
It was great meeting you in Orlando! Thanks for having those shirts printed up! I love mine. I hope to see you at the next Celebration.

Reaction score
Those shirts went over pretty good! I'm glad that I was able to get them in time for the show. In other news, I just found out about a Back to the Future event in Burbank that looks pretty darn awesome!

I'm contacting the organizers now......

We're Going Back Event

Reaction score
That's cool, Spencer. Maybe you'll get to do a print for it. And hopefully, it'll be offered to us who can't make it.

Reaction score
I thought I'd share this Marker Test Spencer did for me.

And this is what I think of it: