Speeder Bike w/ Scout Trooper (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
Depents on the price, if this will end up on my wants list🤔
although I am still tempted to stick to my original plan to pick up any version of IG, repaint and modify him to fit sitting on the bike and slap on the baggie

Reaction score

bac

Reaction score
Link for the Speeder Bike w/Child is now active and going live any minute...

bac

Reaction score
Link for the Speeder Bike w/Child is now active and going live any minute...

It's LIVE

Reaction score
I preordered one of these (would love two), but **** if I don't feel ripped off, between this and the Mandalorian/Child Target pack. Definitely reappraising my collecting priorities.

I also love how they've already abandoned the "mural" side panel continuity on the packaging with this one. That didn't take long...

bac

Reaction score
We knew everything today was pre-orders. For Hasbro, this is the way.

The Jan 1st stuff could very well arrive in December.

Reaction score
I joined the pre-order party. I'd love to have it by Christmas, but we probably won't find out the true shipping date for a while.

Reaction score
I knew this was going to happen. Both the Black Series and the Vintage Collection Mandalorian Build-Up Pack sold out instantly online. But this useless Speeder Bike w/ Biker Scout set is still available to order on Amazon. I guess neither collectors nor scalpers gave two craps about it.

Reaction score
I knew this was going to happen. Both the Black Series and the Vintage Collection Mandalorian Build-Up Pack sold out instantly online. But this useless Speeder Bike w/ Biker Scout set is still available to order on Amazon. I guess neither collectors nor scalpers gave two craps about it.
Amazon Exclusives always last longer than Target and Walmart. And I give 5 craps about it, so there.

Reaction score
I knew this was going to happen. Both the Black Series and the Vintage Collection Mandalorian Build-Up Pack sold out instantly online. But this useless Speeder Bike w/ Biker Scout set is still available to order on Amazon.
Amazon's last because their entire stock is online. WM & Target only have a percentage of their orders allocated for online sales - the rest is for B&M.

Reaction score
This is better than both those build up packs. I just hope Amazon uk have decent amount of stock available. Tempted to get 2..

Reaction score
Kinda wish we got two separate satchels, the flap being open doesn't look too awful great.

Glad we'll have it to add to the display however. Just feel like the baby's figures could be handled better. I'm fine having multiples for different purposes but this one definitely has much left to be desired

Reaction score
Amazon Exclusives always last longer than Target and Walmart. And I give 5 craps about it, so there.
I gave one crap. Will be happy to get this.

Reaction score
I am certain there will be a standard re release with an even better head sculpt for a S2 Mando.

Reaction score
Paint apps aren't great here, but look closer, he has it.

That’s his scared expression. Look at box art he isn’t excited. He’s scared because he was kidnapped. The smiling expression is during the IG-11 sequence.

Reaction score
Just asked who was getting this in the uk thread... by the time I came back here it had been revealed! Doh!

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
Ah, from that moment when it was consolidated and canonized that troopers are bad aimers.
It might just be me, but I find it's a weird thing to include, when they don't include better suited items with normal releases.
To be honest, I'm not that surprised. Hasbro is just trying to make you look away from the fact that they couldn't even make this guy screen accurate.
e_Mandalorian_Scouts_011322020.jpg

They are really getting lazy with these "new" releases

Reaction score
That’s his scared expression. Look at box art he isn’t excited. He’s scared because he was kidnapped. The smiling expression is during the IG-11 sequence.
It this a navy dress/gold dress thing? To me his ears (or at least one of them) are perked up and his mouth is open wide with excitement. I see the scared frowny face on the box but not on the figure.

Ah, from that moment when it was consolidated and canonized that troopers are bad aimers.
It might just be me, but I find it's a weird thing to include, when they don't include better suited items with normal releases.
The cold open to 108, including the Scouts' dialogue and them shooting their pistols off the mark, was probably my least favorite moment in the first season. It felt like a Rian Johnson bit to me, akin to the hot iron, and a fair reminder that Taika "I'll Ruin Your Mythos" Waititi is still a wild card rather than a sure-thing slam dunk.

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that the Scout is missing the paint apps above and below the visor. I think I'll just wait it out for the SHFiguarts version after all.

I don't think Hasbro is a fan of the Biker Scouts, this is the second one they have messed up in just a few weeks!

Reaction score
It this a navy dress/gold dress thing? To me his ears (or at least one of them) are perked up and his mouth is open wide with excitement. I see the scared frowny face on the box but not on the figure.

The cold open to 108, including the Scouts' dialogue and them shooting their pistols off the mark, was probably my least favorite moment in the first season. It felt like a Rian Johnson bit to me, akin to the hot iron, and a fair reminder that Taika "I'll Ruin Your Mythos" Waititi is still a wild card rather than a sure-thing slam dunk.
Huh, maybe you are right. The box art steered me towards that perception. I suppose some paint could help bring out either expression more based on preference.

Looking at the HT images the open mouth and ear placement looks similar too.9645E537-C707-49C5-8E9E-34B10B02C986.jpeg

Reaction score
is it just me, or is this set priced too high?
The 2014 Scout and Speeder Bike from ROTJ went for $39.99 at retail but has now ballooned quite a bit. $49.99 seems consistent to me with the increase in premium sets since that time and this will now be the cheapest price for a speeder bike set.

On the other hand, this is really little more than a glorified repaint. New tooling includes the satchel, the power supply that no one asked for or wanted, and Baby Yoda’s head, as they’re at least giving us a new facial expression. I think technically the stand for this is new as well. But it’s a pretty low effort premium set, that’s for sure.

Reaction score
Not a 6" collector but this set will look great displayed on a shelf. Very cool.