Speeder Bike w/ Scout Trooper (The Mandalorian)

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface.com:

It looks like we will be receiving a 6″ Black Series set featuring the Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike from The Mandalorian. Also included in this set is the satchel and The Child plus, what appears to be the small power generator that the two scouts used as target practice. This set should be around $49.99 and may be exclusive to Target.

Sounds interesting.

Reaction score
This sounds cool. You can typically order Target exclusives online, right?

Reaction score
This sounds cool. You can typically order Target exclusives online, right?
They tend to sell out online very quickly but usually appear back online after a while, if you're willing to be patient rather than be on the hunt in fear of missing out.

I'm vacillating about whether I'll need this set or not but as with the Build Up Mando, I know I'll just have to have it if I happen to see it in person...

Reaction score
Well... Hasbro tend to have 3-5 figures available for Target, when it comes to new pre-orders and that goes for other brands as well, not just Star Wars. Good thing is, you can find them right after on ebay for at least double the price. Ahem.

Reaction score
The original Scout Trooper w/ Speeder bike set now sells for over $100 on the aftermarket.
So is this re-paint/repack of the Archive Scout Trooper and a White Speeder bike, with satchel and The Child a deal for $49.99 ?
My guess is yes

Reaction score
The original Scout Trooper w/ Speeder bike set now sells for over $100 on the aftermarket.
So is this re-paint/repack of the Archive Scout Trooper and a White Speeder bike, with satchel and The Child a deal for $49.99 ?
My guess is yes
The only new tooling for the set will likely be the power cell and the satchel. There's little expense for Hasbro outisde those new pieces and maybe deco updates for the Scout. I think Hasbro just assumes people will see the aftermarket price and quickly pay the $50 MSRP for this new set. I don't peronsally feel it's a great deal, maybe at $40 I'd feel better. I'm still going to guess we'll see the Scout Trooper carded again for the RotJ 40th anniversary.

But who knows. I'm a sucker for Scout Troopers, I may fold after seeing it even at $50.

Reaction score
I do love the white speeder bikes. They go so well with the white scout armor.

Imagine all the extra Baby Yodas people who buy multiples of these will have. Baby Yoda army!

Reaction score
They tend to sell out online very quickly but usually appear back online after a while, if you're willing to be patient rather than be on the hunt in fear of missing out.

I'm vacillating about whether I'll need this set or not but as with the Build Up Mando, I know I'll just have to have it if I happen to see it in person...
Excellent. Thanks for the information!

Reaction score
If the rumor comes true and Seven is included with the baggie, I might end up displaying the big with IG-11 riding with the child attached in front.😊

Can anyone confirm the IG figure fitting on the bike ?
I can give it a try when I get home, but I don't see IG-11 being able to sit on the bike due to his lack of ball jointed hips.

$50 for this set seems fair to me. $20 for the Scout Trooper, $20 for the bike, and $10 for the kid with the power thingy thrown in.

Reaction score
I can give it a try when I get home, but I don't see IG-11 being able to sit on the bike due to his lack of ball jointed hips.

$50 for this set seems fair to me. $20 for the Scout Trooper, $20 for the bike, and $10 for the kid with the power thingy thrown in.
Come to think of it, this would have been the perfect opportunity for Hasbro to update the IG figure. Maybe down the road, but I doubt it.

Reaction score
The original retail on the first Black Series Scout and Speeder Bike was only $39.99. I remember because it was one of my last purchases at Toys R Us before the one by me shut down, and I got it half off for $20. So, an extra $10 for The Child, satchel, and Power Cell (if accurate) isn't that bad since The Child retails for $10 now anyway.

Reaction score
You might be right. Just took a look on my 88 and beside the missing ball hips, you also can't bend his knees to a sitting pose without snapping those cables running down.
You could try boiling before bending.

Reaction score
I've got two ROTJ Scout Troopers, one opened, one still in the box.

I tell myself - I'm not going to buy this new repaint set, but ... who knows.

I'd rather save the space in the toy room for the Tantive hallway set! :) ;)

Reaction score
Yeah, I will definitely get a couple of these sets, even though they might be Amazon exclusives (these will be opened anyway, so box condition is not an issue).

Reaction score
I'm definitely excited for this. I'll take any Mando based figures, especially deluxe releases.

Reaction score
What areas are in need of improvement? 🤔
It was discussed in the original thread, but I'll sumarize from what I remember.
- Visor too big and doesn't slightly curve on the top.
- Chest plate too skinny and short.
- Hip area too short.
- Leg fabric shouldn't be that deeply textured.

Reaction score
Doesn't really look like the Child removable from that satchel, like it's just a head on a peg. Hopefully it's at least interchangeable with the Child's body because I love the new facial expression!
Agreed. The head on a peg is kinda lame but overall it doesn’t look too bad. I may pick this up instead of waiting for the Bandai release and try to save some loot.

Reaction score
This is just my opinion but I'm not really impressed with it. Also, it was reported on another site that this set will be exclusive on Amazon.

Just from the pics posted here, I may have to pass on buying it.

Reaction score
Does anyone have the link for this set working? The one posted over on Yakface gives me Sorry we couldnt find that page.