Speeder Bike Recon - Battle Pack

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS!

Sorry for the false alarm - looks like it might just be a battlepack - I'm going on limited information when I first put up the posts - and until I see the picture myself, it's hard to know.

Sorry!

Reaction score
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

I figured we'd get a return to the deluxw line since Indiana Jones is getting one

Reaction score

The 2008 line up just got a whole load more interesting. Bring on the pics!

Reaction score

I'll most likely get it.

Reaction score

wow.... that's a nice surprise
they did something simular with the episode 2 pack with the clone on the speederbike
if it's like that i'll buy one...or two

Reaction score

Pictures focused on this BP, please? if at all possible at this hour...

Reaction score

i cant see into the box enough to see if (or what) clone figure is inside ,but look's phase 1 (are those cardback's or the actual figures )-no idea

it seam's a great idea !

Reaction score

It looks like the "Treachery on Saleucami" battle pack but maybe it'll come with 2 more clone troopers!

Or those clone troopers could be out of their speeder bikes.

Reaction score

I will be geting that one. I wonder if it is coming with two clone troopers

Reaction score

looks like two Phase 1 Clones with come color & 2 Saleucami bikes....The 2 clones & 2 Bikes are all Cardboard cutouts...

Sev

Reaction score

This set looks like it'll be good but I'll wait for some hi-rez to decide!

Reaction score

Star_Wars_Paul said:
looks like two Phase 1 Clones with come color & 2 Saleucami bikes....The 2 clones & 2 Bikes are all Cardboard cutouts...
Hmmm...I think I like the cardboard cutouts better than the animated figures...

Reaction score

I think this set will turn out to be nice. I hope the clones are reaistic, and the bikes have a new deco.

Reaction score

Well the bikes use the same mold as the TOS BP but with a nice new deco.

It is a bit hard to make out if the clones are realistic or animated. I would say they are animated but I hope they are realistic.

All in all I will pick up 2 of these sets.

Could a mod move this to the Clone wars section. Thanks in advance.

-Mr Gray

Sev

Reaction score

Commander_Gray said:

It is a bit hard to make out if the clones are realistic or animated. I would say they are animated but I hope they are realistic.

-Mr Gray
Yes I'm pretty sure those 2 clones pictured are animated. Thus, can a mod move this to the appropriate section?

Reaction score

Never did find the Saleucami BP. Maybe I'll have better luck with this one. This may be the only animated figures I plunk down money for.

Reaction score

going to pass as i have 2 rots sets, absolutely no need for this pack, guess it is good for the people that never picked up the tos sets.

Reaction score

I don't think they're animated, those are just cardboard mockups of the figures. And besides - it says "The Legacy Collection" under the logo. It's hard to read, but it's obvious.

Reaction score

I think these would be better if they weren't cardboard. Hasbro has really started to cheap out on material costs.

Reaction score

Sev said:
Commander_Gray said:

-Mr Gray
Yes I'm pretty sure those 2 clones pictured are animated. Thus, can a mod move this to the appropriate section?
They can't be animated they are in the legacy collection. And none of the figures from the legacy collection are animated

Sev

Reaction score

delta1162 said:
Sev said:
Commander_Gray said:

-Mr Gray
They can't be animated they are in the legacy collection. And none of the figures from the legacy collection are animated
Well the clones in the cutout are animated? Why would they be on there if they aren't included in the pack?

Reaction score

delta1162 said:
Joe_B said:
I don't think they're animated, those are just cardboard mockups of the figures. And besides - it says "The Legacy Collection" under the logo. It's hard to read, but it's obvious.
It's easy to read in the SSG image, but it says "The Clone Wars"

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
delta1162 said:
Joe_B said:
Ahh, okay. I was going by the image on this thread. It looked too long to me to say "The Clone Wars".

Reaction score

Joe_B said:
Toonimator said:
delta1162 said:
Joe_B said:
Ahh, okay. I was going by the image on this thread. It looked too long to me to say "The Clone Wars".
Thats what I thought to

Reaction score

it could play in to the new movie and show as well not geonosis there are no speeders in the battle i saw the movie 3 times and not 1 bike in the battle.

Reaction score

Jedi_Trooper said:
it could play in to the new movie and show as well not geonosis there are no speeders in the battle i saw the movie 3 times and not 1 bike in the battle.
Only 3 times? Please use periods or something next time. Your posts are always challenging to read, and not in the good way...

Reaction score

more than that
any way why wouldn't it play in the new show and movie its the same phase.

Reaction score

For a 17 year old your grammar is appauling! I try not to make any grammar mistakes in my posts as it makes it easier for the user to read. Try using MS Word or something that can use a spellchecker in order to check for mistakes.

On this battlepack: I will not pick this up but it doesn't mean to say the concept isn't good. It appears to be in the same format as the Treachery on Saleucami, which sold well.

Reaction score

That's probably how he shoots the bull with his friends online or in texts. I agree that it is hard to understand, but among his peers it probably makes sense. The thing is, there is a huge host of people born in the seventies and eighties mixing with the younger crowd born in the nineties creating a generational language barrier. Sadly, using punctation and grammer is quickly becoming thing of the past since it is no longer efficient when you quickly send messages to and fro. I had to laugh the other day because I was clothes shopping for my son, and while he was trying things on, I was trying to translate this jacket full of text message acronyms all over it. A handful of them I could not figure out for the life of me.

Reaction score

Well, I was born in the 70's, and do text here and there with abbreviations. But I try to make them make sense at all, but somehow still manage to work punctuation in there. I certainly try my best to spell properly when doing the written word, such as here, unless I'm approximating an accent or something.

Anyways...language evolves, it's natural. But it really seems that currently it's devolving.

On the battlepack, yeah...bit of a yawner, especially since I have a few extra of those bikes sitting in a box in the closet.