Speeder Bike Recon - Battle Pack

Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
10,108
Reaction score
0
Location
North Metro Atlanta
BREAKING NEWS!

Sorry for the false alarm - looks like it might just be a battlepack - I'm going on limited information when I first put up the posts - and until I see the picture myself, it's hard to know.

Sorry!
 
Joined
Feb 17, 2001
Messages
6,076
Reaction score
0
Location
Detroit
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

I figured we'd get a return to the deluxw line since Indiana Jones is getting one
 
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

The 2008 line up just got a whole load more interesting. Bring on the pics!
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
3,685
Reaction score
0
Location
CT
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

I'll most likely get it.
 
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

wow.... that's a nice surprise
they did something simular with the episode 2 pack with the clone on the speederbike
if it's like that i'll buy one...or two
 
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
848
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

Pictures focused on this BP, please? if at all possible at this hour...
 
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

i cant see into the box enough to see if (or what) clone figure is inside ,but look's phase 1 (are those cardback's or the actual figures )-no idea

it seam's a great idea !
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
2,059
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

It looks like the "Treachery on Saleucami" battle pack but maybe it'll come with 2 more clone troopers!


Or those clone troopers could be out of their speeder bikes.
 
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
485
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

I will be geting that one. I wonder if it is coming with two clone troopers
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island, NY
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

looks like two Phase 1 Clones with come color & 2 Saleucami bikes....The 2 clones & 2 Bikes are all Cardboard cutouts...
 

Sev

Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
4,378
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

This set looks like it'll be good but I'll wait for some hi-rez to decide!
 
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

Star_Wars_Paul said:
looks like two Phase 1 Clones with come color & 2 Saleucami bikes....The 2 clones & 2 Bikes are all Cardboard cutouts...
Hmmm...I think I like the cardboard cutouts better than the animated figures...
 
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
6,085
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

I think this set will turn out to be nice. I hope the clones are reaistic, and the bikes have a new deco.
 
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
6,085
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

Well the bikes use the same mold as the TOS BP but with a nice new deco.

It is a bit hard to make out if the clones are realistic or animated. I would say they are animated but I hope they are realistic.

All in all I will pick up 2 of these sets.


Could a mod move this to the Clone wars section. Thanks in advance.

-Mr Gray
 

Sev

Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
4,378
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

Commander_Gray said:
Well the bikes use the same mold as the TOS BP but with a nice new deco.

It is a bit hard to make out if the clones are realistic or animated. I would say they are animated but I hope they are realistic.

All in all I will pick up 2 of these sets.


Could a mod move this to the Clone wars section. Thanks in advance.

-Mr Gray
Yes I'm pretty sure those 2 clones pictured are animated. Thus, can a mod move this to the appropriate section?
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
474
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

Never did find the Saleucami BP. Maybe I'll have better luck with this one. This may be the only animated figures I plunk down money for.
 
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
3,398
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

going to pass as i have 2 rots sets, absolutely no need for this pack, guess it is good for the people that never picked up the tos sets.
 
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
4,538
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

I don't think they're animated, those are just cardboard mockups of the figures. And besides - it says "The Legacy Collection" under the logo. It's hard to read, but it's obvious.
 
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

I think these would be better if they weren't cardboard. Hasbro has really started to cheap out on material costs.


 
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
485
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

Sev said:
Commander_Gray said:
Well the bikes use the same mold as the TOS BP but with a nice new deco.

It is a bit hard to make out if the clones are realistic or animated. I would say they are animated but I hope they are realistic.

All in all I will pick up 2 of these sets.


Could a mod move this to the Clone wars section. Thanks in advance.

-Mr Gray
Yes I'm pretty sure those 2 clones pictured are animated. Thus, can a mod move this to the appropriate section?
They can't be animated they are in the legacy collection. And none of the figures from the legacy collection are animated
 

Sev

Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
4,378
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

delta1162 said:
Sev said:
Commander_Gray said:
Well the bikes use the same mold as the TOS BP but with a nice new deco.

It is a bit hard to make out if the clones are realistic or animated. I would say they are animated but I hope they are realistic.

All in all I will pick up 2 of these sets.


Could a mod move this to the Clone wars section. Thanks in advance.

-Mr Gray
Yes I'm pretty sure those 2 clones pictured are animated. Thus, can a mod move this to the appropriate section?
They can't be animated they are in the legacy collection. And none of the figures from the legacy collection are animated
Well the clones in the cutout are animated? Why would they be on there if they aren't included in the pack?
 
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
21,646
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

delta1162 said:
They can't be animated they are in the legacy collection. And none of the figures from the legacy collection are animated
Joe_B said:
I don't think they're animated, those are just cardboard mockups of the figures. And besides - it says "The Legacy Collection" under the logo. It's hard to read, but it's obvious.
It's easy to read in the SSG image, but it says "The Clone Wars"
 
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
4,538
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

Toonimator said:
delta1162 said:
They can't be animated they are in the legacy collection. And none of the figures from the legacy collection are animated
Joe_B said:
I don't think they're animated, those are just cardboard mockups of the figures. And besides - it says "The Legacy Collection" under the logo. It's hard to read, but it's obvious.
It's easy to read in the SSG image, but it says "The Clone Wars"
Ahh, okay. I was going by the image on this thread. It looked too long to me to say "The Clone Wars".
 
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
485
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

Joe_B said:
Toonimator said:
delta1162 said:
They can't be animated they are in the legacy collection. And none of the figures from the legacy collection are animated
Joe_B said:
I don't think they're animated, those are just cardboard mockups of the figures. And besides - it says "The Legacy Collection" under the logo. It's hard to read, but it's obvious.
It's easy to read in the SSG image, but it says "The Clone Wars"
Ahh, okay. I was going by the image on this thread. It looked too long to me to say "The Clone Wars".
Thats what I thought to
 
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
2,898
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

it could play in to the new movie and show as well not geonosis there are no speeders in the battle i saw the movie 3 times and not 1 bike in the battle.
 
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
314
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

Jedi_Trooper said:
it could play in to the new movie and show as well not geonosis there are no speeders in the battle i saw the movie 3 times and not 1 bike in the battle.
Only 3 times? Please use periods or something next time. Your posts are always challenging to read, and not in the good way...
 
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
2,898
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

more than that
any way why wouldn't it play in the new show and movie its the same phase.
 
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
0
Location
Nottingham, UK
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

For a 17 year old your grammar is appauling! I try not to make any grammar mistakes in my posts as it makes it easier for the user to read. Try using MS Word or something that can use a spellchecker in order to check for mistakes.

On this battlepack: I will not pick this up but it doesn't mean to say the concept isn't good. It appears to be in the same format as the Treachery on Saleucami, which sold well.
 
Joined
Oct 5, 2003
Messages
21,552
Reaction score
1
Location
Sausalito, CA
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

That's probably how he shoots the bull with his friends online or in texts. I agree that it is hard to understand, but among his peers it probably makes sense. The thing is, there is a huge host of people born in the seventies and eighties mixing with the younger crowd born in the nineties creating a generational language barrier. Sadly, using punctation and grammer is quickly becoming thing of the past since it is no longer efficient when you quickly send messages to and fro. I had to laugh the other day because I was clothes shopping for my son, and while he was trying things on, I was trying to translate this jacket full of text message acronyms all over it. A handful of them I could not figure out for the life of me.
 
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
3,639
Reaction score
0
Re: SWL: Clonetrooper & Speeder Bike

Well, I was born in the 70's, and do text here and there with abbreviations. But I try to make them make sense at all, but somehow still manage to work punctuation in there. I certainly try my best to spell properly when doing the written word, such as here, unless I'm approximating an accent or something.

Anyways...language evolves, it's natural. But it really seems that currently it's devolving.

On the battlepack, yeah...bit of a yawner, especially since I have a few extra of those bikes sitting in a box in the closet.
 
Top