Special Star Wars Cheesehead Garrison Event?

Reaction score
"The Brewers will host Star Wars Night on Saturday, May 30 when Milwaukee duels the Arizona Diamondbacks. A number of Star Wars characters will be making special appearances throughout the night, and fans who purchase the Star Wars Night ticket package will receive a limited-edition Jonathan Lucroy "Jedi Luc" bobblehead. Ticket packages are available in the Field Outfield Box for $39 and Terrace Reserved for $22."

Anyone interested in going as a group?

Reaction score
Assuming they aren't already sold out!

"Tickets are limited and only those who purchase the special theme night ticket package are eligible to receive that night’s promotional item. The Jedi Luc and Harry Doyle Bobbleheads are only available to the first 4,000 fans that purchase this exclusive package. All theme night tickets must be purchased in advance and can be obtained by calling the Brewers Group Sales department at 414-902-GRPS (4777) or by visiting Brewers.com/specialevents, beginning at 12 p.m. today."

Reaction score
The Brewers Star Wars night sounds great! :) Unfortunately I can't make it to it. :-( But I certainly hope that everyone in the CHG that can go make it, have a great time, and make us proud. :) The only thing that can be better than our beloved Brew Crew, is the CHG which are the best people in all of the fandom, being there to root them on. :)

GO BREW CREW!!! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted until now. Me, Tom, and Steve are going. We got the $22 seats. Section 434 I believe. Did anyone else get tix?