Special Forces TIE Fighter w/TIE Fighter Pilot

Reaction score
I problem with the ship is that sense the figures are 5 POA. They can't be seated back to back in the cockpit like in the movie. They have to be seated side by side with both facing front and back. To me that looks stupid. I would have like it if Hasbro made a 3.75 inch scale black Series version of the SF TIE fighter.
No offense intended, but while I'd guess Hasbro could've shrunk the TBS6 Fighter (I don't own one so I had no idea it was more accurate.), since you don't really see the figures that well through the windows, and when I'm playing with my kids they are just flying around and getting shot down, it doesn't bother me too bad. I do understand accuracy means more to some than others, but I feel like there's some other ships and figures that'd benefit from extra tooling more.

Reaction score
I problem with the ship is that sense the figures are 5 POA. They can't be seated back to back in the cockpit like in the movie. They have to be seated side by side with both facing front and back. To me that looks stupid. I would have like it if Hasbro made a 3.75 inch scale black Series version of the SF TIE fighter.

Yeah. I wish they at least just gave the Tie Pilots knee articulation like that trooper that came with the speeder. That way they could make it more movie accurate with them back to back.

Reaction score
Yeah. I wish they at least just gave the Tie Pilots knee articulation like that trooper that came with the speeder. That way they could make it more movie accurate with them back to back.
Devils advocate here......

But then you wouldn't be able to put your Poe and FN-2187 figures in there if you wanted to act out that scene of the film. :twisted:

Reaction score
Devils advocate here......

But then you wouldn't be able to put your Poe and FN-2187 figures in there if you wanted to act out that scene of the film. :twisted:

True, but even if you did, the current way, it's still not accurate. While we talk about articulation, I just wish they gave them all knee and elbow joints.

Reaction score
So guys, who has this cheapest right now? I got my requisite first one, now I am ready to fleet build at a educed price. Who got da good!?

Reaction score
I picked up two of these about 2 weeks ago at Ross stores for $11.99 each! The boxes has seen better days, but everything was complete and the wings wasn't warped!! I wish I could find Poe's X-wing cheap!!

Reaction score
Thanks guys, picked up the weathered version for my 2nd. If it or the regular release get any cheaper I can get more.

Reaction score
Looks like this thing is making a return for the Last Jedi line as a Walmart exclusive with Force Link.

Not my picture as I found this online in one of my Instagram feeds.

Reaction score
That'd be nice. I have 11 from TFA and of those, maybe 4 wings are "ok", most are warped. One of these days, I'm going to drop a wing into a pot a boiling water to see if I can reshape it. The wings of Tie Strikers I've purchased are all straight, I hope they remedied the wing issue of the Special Forces Tie with the new release.

Reaction score
Looks very similar to the TFA one, it must have been modded a bit fot the Force Link thing, but I'll wait to see it in person before buying it.

Reaction score
Great White Shark capitol of the United States
If the wings are more ridged and durable, I would upgrade my first release and possibly buy 2 of them. Love the aesthetic of this TIE but the quality control issues which plagued the vehicles of the TFA assortment were dreadful in my opinion. Perhaps release in in a TVC style box too

Reaction score