Space Force

Reaction score
Wanted to make sure everyone saw this.

Mods move this if there is already a thread.

US Space Force Action Figures
Kickstarter

The sets includes familiar heads. & the bodies make great fodder for your Star Wars collections

Let’s make space great again!

Reaction score
They actually look pretty cool, minus all the various president heads, Uncle Sam, Putin, Stalin, etc. That just makes them very silly to me. I like the generic figures though. I don't understand whey the basic trooper has a helmet on, under his helmet though.

Reaction score
I think this kickstarter is more about the heads since the actual figure is a reuse from another line. Still a fun figure

Reaction score
Not bad looking, though kind of simplistic. Can't say it's really worth pledging for that reason, and not really into the Presidential heads.
If there were a Buck Rogers head etc. Sold!

What I am interested in is the General, always wanted a Uniform for Col. Rhodes.

Reaction score
Bump if you are looking to get the boss fight Flash Gorden figures. Retro astronauts for comic version of Flash.

Reaction score
From email:

Hey everyone

I hope you and your loved ones are doing well in these crazy times.

We are about to enter the last week of the campaign. As we said in our last post, this has not been the ideal time for a Kickstarter, but we are continuing to forge ahead given we are only 25% away from making our goal.

We'll be contacting a few more media sites to see if we can get more eyes on the campaign in the last week. Here are a few things you can do to help us get the rest of the way there.

• Ask your friends to join Space Force and contribute to the campaign.
  • If you are able, add a couple more figures to your pledge or change your reward. Since each of our figures come with multiple heads you can build your own Space Force team.
  • Share the campaign on social media...especially Twitter, we don't have much of a presence there but I think getting more posts on that platform will get more eyes on the campaign.
Thanks again for all the support in these troubling times. If we can get to our goal, there is a good chance we'll be able to offer some of our stretch goals during pre-orders after the campaign.

All the best, please stay safe out there.

Amazo Toys

Reaction score
3 days left & less than $5000 let to go. Let’s make this thing happen!!!

Reaction score
from email:
Thank you all!
Space Force will make its trip to Mars!

We've unlocked our 1st stretch goal, now let’s see if we can push to the next one in the last 24hrs!!

Best,

Amazo

Reaction score
Too bad they weren't able to unlock the General figure, i would have definitely bought that!