Southern Maryland Finds

Reaction score
Went to Target in Potomac Yard in VA and they had the usual pegwarmers and figures just thrown around.

Also, I'm selling all my loose unleashed figures and loose clone troopers hit me with a PM if you're interested ( just wanted to let you local folks know first ).

Reaction score
Toys R Us in Waldorf FINALLY has the Tusken Raider Family packs on the shelf, although the clear plastic windows are severely thrashed. Good going, TRU crew.

Reaction score
Keep an eye out for those VOTC figs which are supposedly going to be clearanced at Target. They were still full price at Waldorf Target as of Sunday, but hopefully not for long!

Reaction score
Found a McQuarrie Stormtrooper at the Lexington Park Wal-Mart tonight. They must have just stocked the shelves.

Reaction score
Picked up the anankin and assassin droid. baron fel and hobbie swan and arana comic 2 packs at target in california.

Reaction score
Target in La Plata has a nice variety of comic two packs, and had a McQuarrie Chewy on the shelf as of 5:30 pm today! It somehow manged to survive Black Friday

Reaction score
Target in La Plata had tons of AT-RT's, ARC 170 fighters, ARC 170 battle packs, and Ultimate Endor Battle packs in stock. No sign of any Galactic Heroes Jabba's Palace packs.

Reaction score
The California walmart had two complete sets of the Jabba's band packs thursday morning. Sorry to say I bought em both but it's the first new thing I'd seen there in a while.

Reaction score
Found the California Walmart loaded with exclusive comic packs and the California Target stocked with wave 7.5 and 8 as well as Muggs and evolutions packs.

Reaction score
Waldorf Toys R Us has a few of the comic two-pack Mouse and Basso in Stormtrooper disguise. Also had the clone trooper and super battle droid comic packs. Also had Obi-Wan's fighter with hyper drive ring.

Reaction score
Found remnants of TAC 2008 waves 1 and 2 at Cali Walmart this morning as well as 2008 saga legends with the Captain Rex offer inside. Picked up a Grievous Starfighter and the AT-TP or whatever that thing is called.