Southern Maryland Finds

Reaction score
I live practically across the street and I go there almost every morning. I'll lYK if I see anything new there.

Reaction score
Went in and talked to Danny today. I saw that he was there, and there was 2 Scorches, a U clone, a 501st, a Cody, and a Sandie on the pegs so I knew something was up. He told me that eBay raised the fees for eBay stores, so selling small individual items like SW figures were going to cost him more to sell. He said He won't buy very many figures anymore.

I also gave him the DPCI: 087-06-0963, and I walked out with an Unleashed Boba Fett (It's also TAX-FREE through this weekend!) They don't go on planogram until 8/27, so if you use the DPCI, you can grab one. He said there were like 4 cases.

TRU had no new vehicles.

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mister Kenobi.

Went to Waldorf Walmart today. They had the same Heroes and Villains wave with a few 501st troopers and AT-TE gunners on the shelf. I also went to the La Plata Walmart, who had nothing as usual.

Reaction score
Clinton Toys R Us has 1 X-wing and 1 AT-AT on the shelf as of 4 p.m. today (they had 2 of each
). $90 for the AT-AT is insane!!!! Curse you Hasbro.

Reaction score
Nothing interesting at Waldorf Target or TRU. Strange now that "nothing interesting" includes Sandtroopers, Clones, Cody, Scorch, and X-Wings.

I bought a Cody at Target just because I wanted one to keep in the car.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any 3 inch titanium B-wings in the area? The few chances I've had to look I've come up empty.

Reaction score
WOAH WOAH WOAH

i'm home for the weekend and im heading out to the target in waldorf. So if i just bring that number up to customer service...they;ll go in the back and pick it up for me? I've been dying to pick up the unleashed boba

Reaction score
Waldorf Target had a few Unleashed Boba Fetts on the shelf as of 11:30 a.m. this morning. Also had a few Mace Windu starships.

Happy Hunting!!

Reaction score
Target in Towson put out 2 grievous' and two bobas today. So i picked up one Boba.
I picked up a titanium executer in Walmart Towson today, and the ultra titanium ships are on clearance for $15, a more a agreeable price.

Reaction score
Waldorf Toys R Us has at least 8 Dagobah X-Wings! They also have 1 AT-AT, 2 Republic Gunships, and 2 Larger Wing Span TIE Fighters in stock as of 1:30 p.m.

Reaction score
I meant more around Camp Springs, Clinton, Waldorf, La Plata, etc. I'm very jealous of you BTW.

Reaction score
Picked up the Jedi vs Sidious Battle pack at Waldorf TRU today. Great value!

When I left at about 2PM, they still had 1 and 2 of the Sarlacc packs, as well as several 501st clones.

Reaction score
La Plata Walmart had a few red shock troopers on the shelf as of 8 p.m. tonight. God that place is a riff-raff magnet! Absolutely horrible. The quality of people walking around that store just crack me up! I hate going there unless I really need to. Buncha country-[censored] Nascar-watchin' tooth-missin' rednecks...

Reaction score
I'm in southern Montgomery county and the Targets and Toysrus's and Walmarts, are either really bad or really good. Never in the middle.

Reaction score
Waldorf Walmart had two Han Stormtrooper disguise and Chewie comic book packs on the shelves. Also had exactly one basic figure on the shelves and a giant empty spot where a bunch of figures should be

I hate Walmart. Why do I even try?

Reaction score
As usual, NOTHING at the La Plata Walmart. I mean nothing. No figures at all. I don't even think they order figures anymore. At least the Waldorf Walmart has a spot for figures (although it's empty a lot).

Reaction score
Meanwhile Walmart EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY is stocking those kick-[censored] 2-packs. I HATE Maryland!

Reaction score
They're not so special for 9.96, and all were available before. C'mon up to Glen Burnie & you can have all you want.I'll save my collecting $$$ for something really new.

Reaction score
I'll be heading that way early next week. I want at least one 2-pack just because they look cool. An Obi-Wan or Luke one would be cool.

Reaction score
Did anyone ever come across the Target exclusive Rogue Two Snowspeeders? Did they ever put them out, or did I just miss 'em? Perhaps they're hopelessly lost in the back of the warehouse.

Reaction score
Waldorf Target has ALL of the comic book 2-packs on the shelf. They also have the Betrayal on Felucia, Battle on Ilum, and Capture on Tantive IV Battle packs on the end cap 2 rows down from the Star Wars aisle. They've got like 8 of each one! Get 'em before they're gone, folks.

Reaction score
Waldorf Target has some of the '07 figures out. Plus they have the Vader figure with "coin collector" board. They also the "Battle On Illum" battle scenes on clearance for $13.88 each. Now if I can only find one of those pesky McQuarrie Concept Stormtroopers!

Happy Hunting...

Reaction score
The Target in Lexington Park (really southern maryland) had 4 of those on clearance like 2 months ago.

Reaction score
Waldorf Target as of Sunday has all Order 66 2-packs in stock. They are up front by the registers, not in the usual area.

Reaction score
Waldorf Target STILL has all the Order 66 2-packs up front by the registers. They either sold 'em all and restocked, or haven't sold a single one since the last time I visited!

Reaction score
Got 2 of 3 new comic packs. (still need obi and arc) at toyrus. I picked up 2 McFetts at the st marys walmart.

Reaction score
I interested in either one, but I would prefer the red too. I checked at the Clinton Toys R Us on Sunday, but still no Tusken families on the shelves. Did I miss the boat on these or what?