Southern Maryland Finds

Reaction score
you shoulda went to target and kb toys haha..at target they had the battle pack with the clip on clone armor for obi wan..and at kb toys they had tons of anakin evolutions but of course they were over priced for 25 bucks

Reaction score
waldorf TRU has mpire plush toys, lots of 500th vaders, and a couple of akakin evos

Reaction score
Waldorf Target had a few clone trooper 3 packs out on Sunday. Nothing else new to report. Has anyone spotted the Interactive R2-D2's in the new ROTS packaging yet?

Reaction score
TRU in waldorf have the new unleashed! woo hoo..picked up the last yoda vs sidious theres a couple assaj left and the new interactive r2d2 is at BJs wholesale club in waldorf.

Reaction score
Picked up TARGET - Anakin & Obi SW Mustafar Duel Figures and SW Plo Koon Jedi Starfighter

Reaction score
Still nothing at Waldorf Target as of 10:00 a.m. Everything is on sale 10/16/05-10/22/05, I guess they are trying to make room for the new stuff.

Also nothing new from the Clinton Toys R Us.

Reaction score
Borders in Waldorf has about 4 Master Replicas Luke ROTJ green FX lightsabers in stock, as well as a few Anakin Blue and Vader Red lightsabers for $119.

Also, Toys R Us in Clinton has about 10 Holo Emperors on the shelves. No other new figures to report.

Reaction score
thanks for the borders update hopefully there are still some more this weekend!

Reaction score
Waldorf Target has TONS of the Lava Anakin and Obi-Wans on the shelf. They're not in the normal spot with the rest of the pegwarmers, they're around the corner on the end cap. There's at least 12 of each. There are also 3 Clone trooper battle packs.

Get 'em before they're gone!!!!

Reaction score
Baby Luke/ Obi & Baby Leia (two pack) & Baby Leia & Bail- battle damage 501st trooper- Tarkin -

Reaction score
i saw a couple of the target exclusive clones last week at target...has anyone seen the mr potato head storm trooper?

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any of the Separation of the Twins at the Walmart in California/Lexington Park, MD? I live in NC but have friends in St. Mary's County I could send after them -- Charlotte is whiped clean of them. Thanks!

Reaction score
Torgana said:
Has anyone seen any of the Separation of the Twins at the Walmart in California/Lexington Park, MD? I live in NC but have friends in St. Mary's County I could send after them -- Charlotte is whiped clean of them. Thanks!
I saw ONE Obi-Wan/Baby Luke at the La Plata Walmart (which is a good half-hour drive from California), and it was on a beat up card. These things are proving to be difficult to find. If they pop up in St Mary's County, please let us know. Good luck in your searches.

Reaction score
Waldorf Target has restocked the shelves with 2006 Saga figures. Lots to choose from, but expensive at $6.99 each.

Happy Hunting...

Reaction score
theres barely anything at the target in waldorf now but if you guys are interested in force fx sabers best buy in waldorf is having a clearance on them 59.99 each they dont have much left though so you gotta hurry! they had about 7 or 8 when i dropped by yesterday

Reaction score
Target in Waldorf has a few Demise of Grievous figures, and the Skirmish in the Senate Battle Pack. Also has a few VSTC figures on the shelf (I remember seeing ROTJ Camo Han and Greedo). Good luck...

Reaction score
Geester said:
Target in Waldorf has a few Demise of Grievous figures, and the Skirmish in the Senate Battle Pack. Also has a few VSTC figures on the shelf (I remember seeing ROTJ Camo Han and Greedo). Good luck...
What time were you there? I was working until 3PM

Reaction score
MisterKenobi said:
What time were you there? I was working until 3PM
I don't remember, but I went back in today around 6 p.m. and they have about 6 demise of grievous on the shelves. Also have tons of VSTC figs and a few holo ki adi mundi's.

Dude, do you work at the Waldorf Target?

Reaction score
Waldorf Walmart has a few orange clone troopers on the shelf. They also have a BUNCH of figures out, but mostly stuff I've seen before (like the Heroes and Villains waves). Happy hunting...

Reaction score
SAGA-031: Momaw Nadon , SAGA-034: Garindan , SAGA-038: Darth Vader (Bespin Confession)

Reaction score
Waldorf Target has VSTC figs on clearance for $10.11 (a couple of bucks off) and a few Demise of Grievous figs on the shelf. Nothing else to report...

Reaction score
Picked up the Sandtrooper to finish the battle of Tatooine wave at the califorina, MD Walmart

Reaction score
Down to about 3 Hunt for Grievous packs at the Waldorf Toys R Us. They also have about 6 Republic Gunships. No new figures to report.

Reaction score
man, i havent been here in ages. I stopped collecting a while ago but now im back since i heard the new set of unleashed came out haha. has anyone seen any of them?

Reaction score
Welcome back! No, I haven't spotted the new Unleashed yet.

Toys R Us in Waldorf has the Heroes n Villains waves out which includes a few AT-TE Pilots and a few 501st Legion troopers. Plus, they're on sale for $5.99!

Happy hunting...

Reaction score
The 501st are gone but there were still a ton of Tank gunners, blue guards, and still a couple Sandtroopers.

Target Waldorf is dry. I will be hitting the La Plata WM tomorrow morning when I go down there to buy my books at CSM.

Reaction score
Geester said:
Yeah, the Target in Waldorf has been sucking bad lately. I can't wait for the La Plata Target to open!
That's because there's 2 collectors who work over night and 1 very proud (very weathly) scalper who works the stockroom there. I learned while working there to try shopping somewhere else. Although, I can still convince the scalper to hold new waves for me, but I don't bother.

Reaction score
MisterKenobi said:
That's because there's 2 collectors who work over night and 1 very proud (very weathly) scalper who works the stockroom there. I learned while working there to try shopping somewhere else. Although, I can still convince the scalper to hold new waves for me, but I don't bother.
Send me the scalper's name, I'll somehow make his life miserable

Reaction score
His name's Danny, and he's blind in one eye. He has a beard and drives a 2-tone red and white pick up truck. He specializes in HW.

But he's not really a bad guy. He honestly believes that what he does helps other collectors. He also used to be a SW collector himself.

Reaction score
Well since you put it that way, I'll let him slide
But constantly finding nothing but 20 Lushros Dofines on the shelves there is getting quite old. I may have to cut Target out of the hunting loop altogether.