Southern Maryland Finds

Reaction score
The Walmart in La Plata has about 10 Clone Wars "Commemorative DVD 3 Packs" on the shelves. They also have a few Clone troopers (less than 5) and a few AT-RT's available as of Saturday morning.

Reaction score
Also nothing new to report from the Waldorf Toys R Us or the Waldorf Target. The Toys R Us in Clinton has about a dozen silver Vaders (on the black card) on the shelves if anyone is looking.

Reaction score
Anyone know if any of the local stores still have the Sneak Preview of General Grievous. I really want this fig but i dunt want to buy it online. Thanks!

Reaction score
Waldorf Toys R Us has a few of each Sneak Preview figure left, but they aren't up front with all the ROTS stuff. Look in the back (where all the Jedi Council Sets are, behind the video game section). Still, Baltimore is a long drive for a few figs!

Reaction score
ok, im new here but i want to help everyone in MD out cuz this will save all of us lots of time. I live in southern MD too and waldorf TRU, Target, and Khols all pretty much have the same thing the basic first wave figures. If you guys are looking for the last wave of unleashed figures all i could find was the Clone trooper which i just picked up yesterday at Sam Goody in Waldorf.

Reaction score
When i went to the waldorf TRU they had two GG unleashed but practically everywhere else in waldorf doesnt have Grevious

Reaction score
I hate this...it sounds like from what you guys are saying that all the figs that i want are in southern MD. I'm not really willing to burn all that gas in order to get a figure. O well i guess i just have to wait till all the peg warmers are sold up here. Thanks!

Reaction score
since no one was at school today..i decided to dedicate today as a "hunt for #40-44 day"...and it was an unexpected success..i picked up

red royal guard
at-te tank gunner
SA clone trooper
exploding grevious
clone commander
obi wan #1 haha

there were lots of the new stuff in the target and toys r us in waldorf..i also saw all the delux figures at target..but when i went back after a couple hours...they were all gone!..so good luck trying to find those..hopefully they'll restock for the exclusive target clone

Reaction score
shibbyshoo said:
since no one was at school today..i decided to dedicate today as a "hunt for #40-44 day"...and it was an unexpected success..i picked up

red royal guard
at-te tank gunner
SA clone trooper
exploding grevious
clone commander
obi wan #1 haha

there were lots of the new stuff in the target and toys r us in waldorf..i also saw all the delux figures at target..but when i went back after a couple hours...they were all gone!..so good luck trying to find those..hopefully they'll restock for the exclusive target clone
Thanks for the information. I'm going to be in Waldorf tomorrow, so hopefully things will be restocked.

Reaction score
I picked up a Target Exclusive clone trooper at the target in Walfdorf today. They were not on the shelves, but I gave them the DCPI number at the customer service desk and they went and got me one from the back. I don't know how many they have in stock, but as of tonight, they are in stock.

Reaction score
NOOOO..i knew it..i went to stop by target last night right before closing time..but i forgot the number at home!!..ahh its ok..the clone trooper cant be that good haha

Reaction score
hey if anyone drops by the target in waldorf..could you update how many are left..and try to hide a clone trooper for me?? haha i cant go to target until late tonight thanks in advance

Reaction score
yesterday i went to the wal mart in clinton and it had lots of clone commanders, red sabered palpatine, and clone pilots...the toys r us in clinton has a couple of exploding GG's and thats just about it...i;m looking for the deluxe vader w/ the operating table..has anyone seen them in southern md?

Reaction score
White marsh is pretty far from here but oh well..i just checked waldorf again and everythings clean out of the good stuff..does anyone know when wave 3 of the deluxe figures come out?

Reaction score
come on southern maryland update me! haha..in the waldorf area theres not much happening..just peg warmers i dunno when target etc will restock..hopefully soon with those new unleashed!

Reaction score
any sign of the new unleashed wave(mainly the vader one), or the anakin/vader evolutions set???...I NEED these!!

Reaction score
I found the Anakin to Vader 3 PACK and the Jedi vs Sith battle pack at the california, Maryland KMART -

Reaction score
Waldorf Toys R Us has about 10 of the "Mega Buy" 2 packs on the shelves. A few had the elusive Chopper droid in them.

Reaction score
haha i was just down there and i saw two left then came back to pick up those green tagged video games (they are some great games for great prices btw) and when i left there was only one left! so someone run down there and get it haha..i just wish the unleashed will hurry and get down here! and walmart has a couple of anakin evolutions scattered around

Reaction score
waldorf update: target has too many pegwarmers; TRU has three 500th vaders and one GG unleashed and a couple of those mega buy things and lots of pegwarmers

Reaction score
has anyone checked the clinton area lately? im thinking about dropping by after work tomorrow..but if anyone could give me a headsup of whats up there it would be greatly appriciated

Reaction score
Clinton Toys R Us doesn't have anything new really. Peg warmers o'plenty (as of Monday evening). They've still got a few POTJ figures riding the back of the pegs for God's sake!!

I haven't checked the Clinton Walmart in over a year. I just can't bring myself to set foot in there. It's kinda sketchy inside, like taking a tour of a prison.

Reaction score
haha yea i hate going to that walmart..but hey..anything for SW figs haha thanks for the update!

Reaction score
Picked up one set of 51-53 today right out of the box. I left rest for the next guy

Reaction score
everyones success finding the new unleashed today..i was wondering if anyone in southernMD found any..id look myself but work has taken away all my energy!

Reaction score
Waldorf Walmart had NOTHING new. A complete waste of gas, time and energy as usual. Walmart sucks, man.

Also nothing new to report from Clinton Toys R Us.