Southern Cali Report

G

Van Nuys TRU got FanClub 4 yesterday, but only Leias and Potes. Also this is the first time I've seen Sith Speeder Attack w/ Maul at TRU. They opened 1 case when I got there. Happy hunting.

Reaction score
Hey Ki-Valley: if you're at that TRU again soon, could you pick me up a MOMC Pote? I need one to replace the one I have (bent corner). Drop me an email if you can.

Target Alhambra/Pasadena had 12" Bounty Hunters. No new POTJ, though.

------------------
"Numfar! Do the dance of shame!"

Reaction score
Hey Darth Bonk and Holo Elvis, at the Target where you saw the 12" hunters, were they on clearence? I didn't even think they still carried the hunters. LMK, cause I still need IG-88, and it may be worth the trip. Thanks. =)
**Unless someone wants to trade an extra IG for my extra 4-LOM.

TheJedi

[This message has been edited by TheJedi (edited 07-27-2001).]

Reaction score
Never mind, Ki-Valley. Found the Fan Club 4 today at TRU in Ontario (off Mountain).

I didn't even check to see if the 12" BH were on sale. Honestly, it didn't occur to me to check the price.

------------------
"Numfar! Do the dance of shame!"

G

Hi Holographic Elvis, I got your msg. I haven't picked up anything yet. Anyway I think Leias and Potes will be easier to get since people won't buy them in multiple. Also I saw another post where they showed up at Woodland Hills TRU. So they are starting to show up everywhere (except SM and PR TRUs). But if you need anything else, let me know. Good luck.

Reaction score
Fan Club ATT Driver is at Toys R Us on La Cienega. There were 2 pegs full of them at noon.
Jedi - not sure about whether the 12" Bounty Hunters were on sale, but I don't think so.

G

Bought a B-wing in Yorba Linda Target last week..Found pegs full of coruscant guards,gungan warriors,boomer damaged battle droids,admiral ackbars,bespin capture Han solo,and a few misclaneous EP1 figures at K-mart on Imperial in La habra.Also if you feel like paying $8.00 for a POTF2 figure,try any Rite Aid drug store.I never would have thought they even had star wars till I went in to see if it was a myth,and by god,there they sat.I bought a carded ugnaughts,3-8d8's,3-ev9d9's,1-carded ewoks,1-luke with removeable hand,and a gamorrean guard,all on like new cards..

------------------
www.lunarpages.com/droidfactory

G

I picked up 2 b-wings at the target in LBC at Atlantic and there's still 2 left on the shelf 30 min. before they closed tonight.

shadow tempter

Reaction score
FOund the B-wing in the Industry Target but the only one they had some crep ripped off the figure. :MAD: They also a few Gungan Warriors and Coursant Guard amd a K3PO and the regular peg warmer.

G

Rite-Aid might surprise you, TheDroidCollector. I got some good FF cards long time ago.

G

Yeah,I've added them to my toy runs now when I go_Only thing is I hate what they are charging for the figures though..a whopping $8 bucks...

------------------
it's ok to call me Droid Collector..:)
www.lunarpages.com/droidfactory

G

Yea Rite-Aid was very kind to me a few summers back when they had a huge sell. I got tons of col.2 ffs and green cards for $.25 each. That's what got me into army building

------------------
Romba79
CSW Reporter
Romba79@collectstarwars.com

"By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher...and that is a good thing for any man." -Socrates

Reaction score
Manhattan Beach Target had a B-Wing sitting on the shelf at 9:15 last night. It wasn't too badly damaged except for a back corner dinged from the shipping I'm sure. Target on LaCienega got the remix cases again. Lots of gungan warriors and many CGs. Target Culver City had remnants of the remix case. Fact all three Targets got the remix case.

Reaction score
I'd like to add that Target ManHattan Beach and Culver City had at least 2 cases each of the 12" Bounty hunters in excellent condition.

Reaction score
Scored 2 of the Fan Club 4(Leia,Droid)@ TRU yesterday.Anybody lives in Orange County Star Trader in Disneyland has loads of Duro Wave and DM sith apprentice.Happy hunting