SOTE Leia Boushh Collection 1

Reaction score
Welp, you know how it works, supply and demand...but, in my experience it's been rather hard for people to find. I somehow got ahold of two someplace before I even knew the variation existed. I ended up selling one for a large (in my opinion) amount of money, and keeping the other.

I'm sure other opinions will differ, but I'd expect to spend 200+ dollars minimum but no more than 300. And before people flame me, yeah, I know it's a lot for a figure. But again, supply and demand, not to mention people with money willing to spend can be an interesting combination to say the least. I'm living proof...darn TF Vader.

P.S. I know you like AFA, so if it's been graded already, that could raise the price of course.

[ 05-15-2003, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: Saboth ]

Reaction score
I would even say to expect to pay above the 300+ price range. I looked all over for this version and had a bear of a time finding it. When I found it, I paid $350 for it because I was afraid I wouldn't find it again. That of course was before I discovered eBay. You may be able to do better than I did.

Reaction score
I think the Canadian version of this would be a proportianate comparison to the difference between the American and Canadian versions of the FF Weequay. But I was checking out Lee's, for example--they don't mention the value of a Canadian version, but they make sure to mention that there is one. I don't know, that's what bugs me about their price guide sometimes.

Reaction score
please dont spend a lot of money on a canadian version collection 1 sote leia. they are listed on ebay all the time. the seller always tries to tell you how rare it is because it is on a collection 1 card. there are literally tons of them available on canadian cards. so dont buy into those ebay seller's hype....

stephen

Reaction score
In comparasion how rare is the Canadian Version of the same figure Collection 1 same grade I already have one and will be selling it to help get the American Version

G

I have a Liea as Boussh on a green US card, says collection 1 at the top corner, the number on the back is .02, is this the rare one?

G

Never mind the above post I made, i see now its for the purple card.