Some RotS Vader stuff

Reaction score
Well just some stuff out of my collection.

My RotS Vader reveal mask:

My RotS Vader lifesize:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seriously amazing Vader Reveal... I saw your reveal before over at the Den. I love the upper face mask details, where did you obtain all the parts, I have the hardrive center piece but that is as far as I got. ;). Also I really like the card you used for displaying it... It's hard to see in these pics but on the ones over at the Den the card is more visable. It has a very museum(star wars: science meets imagination)quality to it which I assume you were going for ;). Which font did you use for the name display card. I would be interested in getting some made like it. Again man... Top notch on all your stuff!
mike

Reaction score
Hi Mike,

thank's for your laud.
The plaque is indeed a copy of the musem plaque here.

Comparison:

I realy not know the fonts i have used that time back.
But i have done this via Photoshop,too.

The most of the parts inside the mask are identified. The most of them are not real world parts and come out of the laser cutter.
Here is a list where the most of the parts are listed.
ROTS Vader Mask Interior-2 - Page 4

Last edited:
Reaction score
beautiful reveal helmet. Mad props on your prop ;) I'm amazed that with all the great artist who make Vader helmets there are no ROTJ reveal helmets. It's actually the last one I need to have one from every OT movie

Reaction score
Thanks a lot.
But there are indeed also some great RotJ reveal kit's outthere.
You just have to know where to look :)

Reaction score
Hello...

WHERE Did you get all of the parts to make this from?

Especially that curved gray stuff that comes up from the bottom edge and covers the wires?
Thanks.

Joe