Some reviews from a newbie

Reaction score
I've done five sets in one week, and have the Death Star coming next week. So needless to say I'm hooked.

my first one was the episode 7 Falcon and I would say it is my favorite. It's large enough that it takes more than one setting, and it has a lot going on. Fun.
Jabbas sail barge was also a good build. Really kind of an unusual design that made it great.
imperial shuttle was the hardest on I have done so far and I'm pretty sure I didn't get it right. It looks fine, but I can't get the side doors to open. It was by far the most difficult one I did.
a wing was fun but went by super quick. I think it looks the best of all of the, when finished, but it took barely an hour.
kylo rens shuttle. It was just tedious, mainly b cause you spend most of the build doing everything in double. I'm sure a lot of the ship builds are like this, but the two wings on this are so big it seemed very repetitive. It looks nice when finished.
like I said, I have the Death Star coming on Wednesday so I'm hoping that will take a week least. I wish I had gotten the u wing instead of the Kyle ten shuttle.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL, that was a 2 year old post that bobbed to the surface because I've been moving threads around.

Good to see you back @DarthMickeyMoose

Reaction score
Okay so now I guess it’s okay to let everyone know that I heard a rumor that Lucas is going to make a set of Prequel films to tell the original back story of Darth Vader. :)

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay so now I guess it’s okay to let everyone know that I heard a rumor that Lucas is going to make a set of Prequel films to tell the original back story of Darth Vader. :)
That's old news. We want to know what The Last Jedi was like.

Reaction score
Last Jedii? Sounds like some terrible movie title from somebody other than Lucas. I hope he never sells the Star Wars brand. I’d bet the new owners would ruin it in no time. :)