Solutions for foot peg holes that are too shallow?

Reaction score
Hey all. I finally got around to picking up some display stands for the modern figures I've been acquiring over the past few years. The stands I got all seem to work with the current figures, except two. One of them is a Jedi figure from one of the two Jedi 4-packs that came out a few years ago. For whatever reason, even though the other figures in the same pack didn't suffer from this, one particular figure has extremely shallow foot peg holes. I've tried all three of the different kinds of figure stands I own and none will work. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? I need my figures on stands because the floor is wobbly and figures will just topple over if you don't walk on eggshells around them.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions on how I might fix a loose hip join? I've had my 3 3/4 Vintage Collection Aayla Secura figure on display for years. Then suddenly I noticed it had fallen over and when I went to stand it back up, I was very disappointed to discover that one of the legs had somehow become extremely loose at the hip joint. So loose that the figure absolutely will not stand up, even when using a figure stand (I also discovered that it suffers from the same shallow peg hole problem as the above figure). I don't want to have to buy a new one because it's really pricey now, but she's one of my favorite Jedi figures so I also hate to leave her out of my lineup.

Utinniii

Reaction score
You can file down the peg on the stand or (gasp!) drill the hole in the foot.

A bit of sticky tack or water soluble glue will help the foot on the peg.
For the loose joint, fill it with something to make it stiffer. Some people use cloth, paper or hot glue. Green Stuff or other modelling clays will also work but you have to wiggle it around while it dries so it doesn't set in one position.

Reaction score
I've always just drilled the foot hole a little deeper. The exception being figures with very small feet or ankle articulation in the way. I think TBS3.75 Rey might have been one of them.