Solo : A Star Wars Story **SPOILERS**

Reaction score
Can you imagine a SW themed train set ? Ooooooh

Thanks for the pics......and yes if those ships are value line, I'd be very interested in the new (old) design falcon

Reaction score
Holy frijoles, great caps, cheers, Rev! Jesus, they can pull a lot of stills off a teaser with 2000 micro-edits. :) Brain... exploding!!!
Very pleased they've got that 70's vibe to the designs and Han's speeder is even growing on me. Can't wait, just hope the new Han has got the chops to play the role. Chewie is less problematic. ;)

Reaction score
So it looks like 7 new packs at least from Hotwheels but interesting that there's no mention of the new design TIE yet ?

“SOLO: A Star Wars Story” STARSHIPS
Sandcrawler
UPC: 887961534610
Walmart SKU: 622151460

Millennium Falcon
UPC: 887961534634
Walmart SKU: 992543429

Imperial Mimban Tank
UPC: 887961534641
Walmart SKU: 288019707

Prototype Landspeeder
UPC: 887961534665
Walmart SKU: 226986145

Han Solo’s Speeder
UPC: 887961534689
Walmart SKU: 838675310

Imperial Mimban Speeder Vehicle
UPC: 887961534696
Walmart SKU: 598076567

Prototype Star Destroyer
UPC: 887961534702
Walmart SKU: 353010340

Reaction score
I'm looking to do yet another Millennium Falcon custom, this one from Solo. Any idea what I can use for the middle attachment between the mandibles? It's been tough trying to do customs because I'm in the process of cleaning up/moving into my first home. This should be a quick custom I could do. Looking to do a custom in the Action Fleet line.

Reaction score
Boris - I too am intrigued there’s no TIE-Gunship yet...

If not, I’ve been considering doing a custom titanium version! For the most part, it should be fairly easy to do (in theory) - it would be what to use for the additional cannon section of the fuselage (and seeing better close-up pics of this).

The TIE radial panel pylons / connecting struts might possibly be slightly wider (vertical width) that the usual TIE, but can’t be sure yet due to the images we have thus far...

Reaction score
Imperial Mimban Tank

It's been a long time since i read it, but weren't the Mimban's something in Splinter In The Mind's Eye book?

Reaction score
I'm loving the design of the film, but I'm surprised by how desaturated everything looks in the trailers, considering how polychrome and disco-bold the colours are in the marketing and toys. Still excited to see thefilm and buy all the coolness.

Reaction score
Some new ship names revealed courtesy of a game, today ...

Imperial Heavy TIE Fighter (the one from the trailer with the extra pod)
Imperial Patrol Speeder
Imperial AT-DT Walker
Imperial Arrestor Cruiser
Coaxium

This was posted over at Yakface.com.

Reaction score
Heavy TIE? Come one, it needs to be TIE Adjudicator, TIE Vindicator, TIE Destructorminatorceptor.

Love that new walker. The trailer had a quick shot of it, looks really neat.

Reaction score
Some pics of new Solo movie vehicles below:

Spoiler:  

Heavy Armoured Tie Fighter - Sienar Fleet Systems TIE/rb Heavy Starfighter

Millennium Falcon - Modified Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300 Light Freighter

Moloch's Landspeeder - Trast Heavy Transports A-A4B Landspeeder

Han's Speeder - Mobquet M-68 Landspeeder

Cloud-Rider Swoop Bike - Modified Arrogantus-X Skyblade 221 Swoop Bike

Imperial AT Hauler - Kuat Drive Yards Y-45 Armoured Transport Hauler

Cargo Train - Kuat Drive Yards 20-T Railcrawler Conveyex Transport

:)

Reaction score
This has cropped up of FB, glad to see this line is continuing and reaching the UK :D

Reaction score
This has cropped up of FB, glad to see this line is continuing and reaching the UK :D

Saw this in the Disney store in London last week, was a surprise to find something new I didn't know about on a shelf. Looks nice, just a bit too big for me I think. If it was the same size as their previous MF then I'd snap it up

Reaction score
Really happy to see this line continue. Hoping to also see a Heavy Tie Fighter and Imperial Hauler.

Reaction score
On my second viewing I spotted the ship we were discussing in spoiler tags, above. It can be seen on a viewer playing imperial propaganda, flanked by two Imperial class SDs, in the Corellia spaceport terminal. The nice thing about that brief appearance is that it gives us a good impression of scale. Looks like it is similar in length but considerably smaller in mass than an Imperial SD, roughly the same size as the Profundity from Rogue One, in my estimation. For my collecting purposes, that makes the HW model the perfect size, so she's going on my wish list. :)

Reaction score
Having seen the movie, the only ship that stood out for me was the one Dryden Vos was in command of. I doubt HW will release it though. I hope they revisit RO and TLJ instead of digging deeper into Solo, because it didn't scream for many diecast releases.

Reaction score
The Disney Store Solo Falcon is pretty awesome. It's big - about the same size as the Force Link one, I think, but with way more features. It has lights and sounds (some of which are motion-activated, which is a little annoying).
The landing gear come down by pushing a button on the bottom. The cannons actually move up and down as well as in a circle. The cockpit opens and there are two tiny Han and Lando figurines that are articulated at the arms and legs. The landing ramp is retractable.
There are three buttons on the back - two of them activate the lights and sounds and one fires the shuttles, which shoots out like a missile. The only real negative is the saucer dish is a little loose.
It looks and feels a lot like the Galoob Star Trek ships from the late 1990s, with the same sense of fun. It's $40 right now but the Disney Store always has sales so I'm sure if you try you'll be able to get it for less eventually.