solid_strider's feedback

Reaction score
Completed another great deal with a very good guy. i would trade with stride again. thanks for the fig. ships fast arrived perfect

Reaction score
First trade with Will.Posted in the modern forums figures I was looking for.Will contacted me by PM and sold to me at cost,something I rarely see anymore.Package was well packed and arrived quickly.Would def trade / buy / sell from again if an opportunity presents itself.Thanks again!

Reaction score
Fantastic guy to deal with! Great communication and unparalleled packing. I look forward to another purchase from him.

Reaction score
Paypal gift payment, went flawlessly. Will shipped my figures fast and well packaged, and was excellent with communication. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Reaction score
Completed a great trade with Will. Like others have stated, quick shipping and great packaging. Thumbs up!

Reaction score
Another great deal done with solid_strider. It has been a while sense our last deal,but just as the first prefect as the last time. Would deal with him any time.Thanks again solid_strider and until the next time.

roron corobb

Reaction score
A pleasure to do business with while being super professional and friendly! 10/10 for sure!

Reaction score
Great transaction! Bought a few figures and they arrived quick, and packaged great!

Reaction score
Smooth transaction & good communication, pleasure to deal with! Thanks again!

Reaction score
Great trade with Will, everything went fine, communication was great and figures were as described, will gladly trade with again.