solid_strider's feedback

Reaction score
Completed another great deal with a very good guy. i would trade with stride again. thanks for the fig. ships fast arrived perfect

Reaction score
First trade with Will.Posted in the modern forums figures I was looking for.Will contacted me by PM and sold to me at cost,something I rarely see anymore.Package was well packed and arrived quickly.Would def trade / buy / sell from again if an opportunity presents itself.Thanks again!

Reaction score
Fantastic guy to deal with! Great communication and unparalleled packing. I look forward to another purchase from him.

Reaction score
Paypal gift payment, went flawlessly. Will shipped my figures fast and well packaged, and was excellent with communication. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Reaction score
Made a transaction with solid last week and the quickness of the delivery was impressive. awesome communication to, got the items well packaged and protected. I'll gladly do business with him again.

Reaction score
Outstanding packing and super fast shipping! Highly recommended member to deal with.

Reaction score
Completed a great trade with Will. Like others have stated, quick shipping and great packaging. Thumbs up!

Reaction score
10/10

He is very professional and easy to deal with so don't be afraid to do business with him.

Reaction score
Another great deal done with solid_strider. It has been a while sense our last deal,but just as the first prefect as the last time. Would deal with him any time.Thanks again solid_strider and until the next time.

roron corobb

Reaction score
A pleasure to do business with while being super professional and friendly! 10/10 for sure!