(SOLD) - FS Star Wars Stormtrooper Kotobukiyas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
UPDATE: EVERYTHING SOLD!

The following are basically brand new. I opened them, displayed them for maybe 2 weeks and realized I prefer Hot Toys over these. I'm just simply looking to get some of my money back on them. All the sets are complete with every piece (Plastic sleeves and original boxes). Nothing is broken. Comes from a smoke-free home and were displayed out of direct sunlight. If you would like more pictures I'd be more than happy to send more. Please pm me any questions. OFFERS WELCOME!

Star Wars First Order Troopers 2 Pack - $70 SOLD

Description: The inaugural ARTFX+ from Star Wars The Force Awakens is the First Order Stormtrooper, available in December to match the movie release date! Create up to 12 variant poses with the included Blaster Rifles (long and short). This pre-painted statue kit is easy to assemble in seconds for display. Magnets on the bottom of the feet allow for stable arrangements on the base next to other characters.

Star Wars Snowtroopers 2 Pack - $60 SOLD

Description: From Koto. Kotobukiya returns to Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with the ARTFX+ Snow trooper 2-pack! Build your own army of elite Imperial troopers specially trained for harsh, cold environments. The 2-pack includes multiple arm parts, allowing for display in four different poses. Each of these 1/10 scale ARTFX+ troopers stands 7.1" tall.

Star Wars Stormtroopers 2 Pack - $60 SOLD

Description: A Kotobukiya Japanese import. With the new Saga Collection in full swing, Boba Fett is joined by a fantastic new set, the Storm Trooper Build Pack. Both come with interchangeable four arm parts and two leg parts, giving you the option of eighteen different pose combinations. Like the other ArtFX+ statues, the Stormtroopers also have magnets in their feet for display on the included bases. The Stormtroopers stand nearly 8" tall (1/10th-scale).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.