FS so much stuff and more coming. Boxed, loose, figures and ships

Reaction score
I have the following items that I would like to move so I can focus on other projects. I am guessing on some of the prices. I have looked around and not finding a whole lot of comparables that have sold in the last while. So if I am way off, let me know and make an offer. Pictures are available for everything.

Thank you

Polish bootleg Darth Vader with biker scout arms. Excellent shape. Colour is great, cht esplate looks really nice
Pictures are available. 180$ obo

Sears cardboard death star. It is in very good shape, complete , cardboard is excellent with the exception of a water stain on on piece for the second level. 400$ sold

Black hole Humanoid, this is an amazing piece, silver on the head is super shiny, body is excellent, has his cloak and his original boots. I have rarely seen these up for sale and the last one I found that sold was one that went for 3000$ 4 years ago.
2800$ obo

I also have another black hole humanoid that has its cape and in very good shape. 1200$

12" Luke Skywalker figure, clean, complete and a very good display piece 115$obo

12" Darth Vader, very nice, complete and stands well 75$ obo

12" Stormtrooper complete, stands nicely, white with some yellowing to parts of the body. 90$ obo

12" boxed jawa Complete, very nice box 175$

Die cast landspeeder very nice complete 35$obo

Loose slave 1 complete in excellent condition 65$ obo

Boxed Canadian atst, box is super nice and everything is complete. No insert or instructions 140$

Boxed jabba dungeon, this is the green power of the force version. No figures. Box is in amazing shape. 220$

Boxed jabba dungeon, this is the orange version. It is in amazing shape. Included figures and baggies, they were opened, set still has everything else sealed. 210$

Boxed Dagobah, very nice. Has original swamp foam. Box is really nice and complete. 110$

Carded rotj Ree Yees. Excellent card. Everything is incredible. 85$

Carded rotj Lando in disguise. Card is excellent. Very good shape. 85$

Canadien carded Droids R2D2, bubble is very nice, slight crease down the middle. Everything else very good shape. 1250$

Canadien carded droids C3P0 excellent shape. Nice bubble, really nice card 1600$

Boxed falcon empire strikes back. With insert, instructions, complete. Box is in amazing shape. 300$ on hold

I am also going to list hundreds of figures as well once I get them sorted out. Each ranging from complete and mint to a beater. Just need to get organized on this one.

Again I am unsure of all the prices and feel free to send an offer, then worst that happens is no deal made. Send me your email and I can send pictures of any item that you are interested in.

Thank you and have a great day

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bump this up and looking to make a deal. Let me know if you are interested and I am sure something can be worked out

Reaction score
Uhhhhh........so.......how else do you make a Deal? do all negotiations need to be put on the board for public approval? I’m confused

we all would like the opportunity on the loose figures please,no back door deals..

Reaction score
I am organizing the figures snd trying to sort out pricing. I will eventually have them up for sale. I am not trying to be secretive about anything or make an auction like scenario as that is not fair and honestly a pain. If there are figures you want. Just ask and I will get back to you.

Thank you

Reaction score
I am organizing the figures snd trying to sort out pricing. I will eventually have them up for sale. I am not trying to be secretive about anything or make an auction like scenario as that is not fair and honestly a pain. If there are figures you want. Just ask and I will get back to you.

Thank you
Ok if you are happy then that is fine I ll pm you in that case.

Reaction score
Uhhhhh........so.......how else do you make a Deal? do all negotiations need to be put on the board for public approval? I’m confused
normally the seller post the items for sale with a price or best offers,with picture and grade as in the old c scale grade .that way everyone get a chance to get the item (s) they are after an also show how s first in the queue.

Reaction score
Another bump up and some updates. If interested, let me know and we can work something out.

Reaction score
I have always struggled with photos. I have lots of then for every item though