So, is this line dead?

Reaction score
I loved these things, not crazy into them but have like a dozen or so. Looks like it's over. Would have loved an Amanaman, or any other of the POTF figures honestly. Kind of a bummer

Reaction score
I agree. I picked up a lot of these. The 4 pack early bird set was killer. At was a great way to get 4 of the figures I missed( Chewy, Leia,Luke and R2) all in one shot. There were still some figures I wish got the jumbo treatment. The imperial gunner would have been cool.

Reaction score
Ive said it many times I really wish this line could continue as well. There are some awesome figures still missing from the lineup. I'm also surprised they never reissued existing figures with alternate cards or paint. I mean they already have the molds right? I would have loved white beard Obi Wan since that was the version I had as a kid. They did a few like that...brown hair farmboy Luke and brown snake Yoda for example. And they did a ton of Fett variants with the same mold and they all sold out. I imagine other reissues on different cards would have done well too. I will be sad if it all ends.

Reaction score
I guess besides the C3PO with removable limbs through the ambassador program, there's no other ones announced right now. Seemed like for a second there we were getting a jumbo jabba, but that was a couple years ago already

Reaction score
Jabba was going to be REALLY expensive. They looked at quite a few factories to see if they could get him to cost out. They thought about doing a crowdfunding campaign to see if enough fans would be able to get it made. I doubt DST has much of an appetite for that.

Reaction score
I wish the G.I. Joe line had taken off. I'd wager that if they had started off with Baroness, Storm Shadow, Scarlet and Snake Eyes v2, it would have been explosive.

Reaction score
I wish the G.I. Joe line had taken off. I'd wager that if they had started off with Baroness, Storm Shadow, Scarlet and Snake Eyes v2, it would have been explosive.
I would've gotten Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes v2, and Beachhead without even contemplating it.
While I thought they were cool, the choices of figures they did make, just didn't make me feel like I had to have them.

As for the Star Wars figures, I don't have a lot of them, just the rocket firing Fett, the Tatooine card Fett and the Han Carbonite, but I love them.
I was interested to see what else they were going to do, shame the line appears to be done.

Reaction score
Yeah, I have some nostalgia for Rock n' Roll, as he was one of the first figures I got back in the day, but he's not "Storm Shadow or Destro" cool. It was just a weak lineup. Even the regular Cobra Infantry guy would have made a great option.