So I returned my BMF

Reaction score
I bought my BMF at midnight madness for 149. Went to the Altoona wal-mart(where I bought it) yesterday and they had lowered the price to $135 so I went in tonight to get my $15 back. Last I heard, You have 30 days to get the differnce back on an item in this cercumstance. If something gos on sale within 30 days, you get the difference. You can usually get it within 90 since most items have a 90 day return policy. They would rather have some of a sale instead of loosing the sale.

They refused. The girl at the service desk said it was 7 days. I said ti's 30. So she called a CSM over and the little twit said 7. he then called a manger on his little radio and they said 7. Ok fine.

I was so pissed off, I went home and returned not only my BMF, but the 7 other figures I bought that night. So instead of loosing $15, they lost $188.

I'm calling the manager tommorrow and having a chat.

Reaction score
You should get the price match. I saw a family return a bike that was clearly used, no reciept and they got their money back.

So, I would fight that. Let me know how it turns out.

Reaction score
Jezz, I know that $15 is $15, but the wasted time of being pissed over the discount, gas wasted of going back and forth, the hassle of returning the crap, over what, $15? Damn, I wish I had as much time as you do. Seriously, if you are going to be so unsatisfied that you claim to be, I hope you are able to satisfy you collecting need. Have a good one!

Reaction score
I did talk to the manager. I actually know the guy. He said they should have just given me and ANY customer the $15.

I then told him I'd returned it. I felt a bit guilty.

But unfortuantely, it's probably better that I returned it. My wife totalled her car and had to get a new one and Its put one hell of a dent on our finances.