so, does anyone post here?

Reaction score
OK, I posted my question a week ago, and not only have there not been any replies, but there have been no posts at all of any kind, zero. Kind of feel like I'm talking to myself.
"Hello, Self."
"Hello."
"How've you been?"
"Shut up."

Reaction score
I didnt know Galoob made stuff anymore.

The tusken raider and bantha weren't bad.

[ 05-08-2002, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: Evil C-3PO ]

Reaction score
Now please don't jump down my throat, I like Rebelscum too, but there is a great and active Galoob Forum at SSG's and it has one of the guys whom used to work on the Galoob MM's.

Reaction score
Well, I will post here if I have something to say or add, but admittedly that is rare. I collect Action Fleet so I'll rant about that, but seldom have anything to say about the rest of the MM line.
I tried the SSG forums, but it's like walking into the middle of a movie and not having a clue what most people are talking about. Everybody knows everyone else really well there, but I haven't tried to really get to know them myself.

GNT

Reaction score
Originally posted by r2dee2:
Now please don't jump down my throat, I like Rebelscum too, but there is a great and active Galoob Forum at SSG's and it has one of the guys whom used to work on the Galoob MM's.
<font size="2" face="arial">Who would that be?
This place is way better anyway

Reaction score
SSG

I always think there is room for variety, so I post in several places. I enjoy Rebelscum, SSG, YakFace, POTF2.com and Force.net all for different reasons. Philip has some GREAT Galoob pics, but I haven't seen many posts here for the Galoob line, so I go to SSG for that. It is full of many of the original Galoob Buzzboard posters, but we always encourage new people who love MM, to join in. I am "relatively" new in THESE forums and am slowly trying to fit into "this" family too, it just takes time

Reaction score
This will start to get a little more active when the new AF come out till then this will be the desert part of the forum or the attic in a house.....

Reaction score
I just saw the new AF packs at SSG and think its BS I'm sick of these repacks. Thats why no one buys them cuz they already have them the only one that makes sense is the last one with the black speeder since that one was hard to get. I got to talk to a hasbro rep. at the CB II about it and he just gave me a dumb look and the idea that he didn't care. But he did give me the hint that some MM may come out next year.

G

I have collected and enjoy all of the science fiction AF & MM not just the star wars stuff,and I think its about time that someone with talent just create a website and forum devoted to the AF & MM toyline and collectors,there are plenty of collectors of this great toyline that would participate in such a forum,whynot there is out there websites just devoted to GI joe, Hotwheels, Barbie etc,etc.

Reaction score
For a trip down memory lane, I created a page to the old Galoob site using the WayBack machine. You can see it here.

G

The action fleet I want the most is the E-wing. For years I have waited and waited but I never have seen one. I found one on ebay for $100, OUCH!
Oh yeah and does anyone know when the AOTC action fleet is coming?

Reaction score
Originally posted by cloneman:
Oh yeah and does anyone know when the AOTC action fleet is coming?[/QB]
<font size="2" face="arial">June was the earliest release date I have heard.
This line must be brought back in full force- how else are we going to get all those great vehicles from the final battle- and how about a Jedi Starfighter with the Lightspeed Ring attachment?

Reaction score
Thanks for the link r2dee2. That brings back some great memories. I've got all the Action Fleet stuff EXCEPT that stupid E-Wing! Not too excited about the upcoming rehashes, but I'm sure I'll wind up buying them anyways. Hopefully they throw a few fresh ships into the mix - maybe some EU, or a more to scale Falcon or AT-AT. I somehow doubt it though.

What I'd love are some sets like the old Kenner DieCast world of Hoth, Bespin, and Death Star. Those were the greatest toys ever!

Reaction score
I have the E-wing, but got it from ebay... It was "complete" without the outer wing guns, and some hard play marks. Luckily, I did not pay a premium for it. Oh well, better to have a damaged one than not one at all...

STP