Snowtrooper (Johnston Concept) - BD48

Reaction score
well, i still can't find one. i was hoping that people wouldn't go troop building crazy with this one so that i can find one easily. still have my fingers crossed though. i like the way he looks posed with the regular snowtroopers in those pictures above. i think i'm going to pretend like mine is some sort of snowtrooper commander or something.

GNT

Reaction score
Not a bad figure, nice use of cloth skirt by Hasbro and will fit in nicely with all the other concept figures.

Reaction score
[/url]
I like these CONCEPT ART figures, because as a kid i had the STAR WARS SKETCHBOOK from the Book Fair at School, and really enjoyed looking at all of the pictures of what COULD have been. The only sketchbook I still have is from RETURN OF THE JEDI
Now I have both legs to HK-50
#starwars now I have both legs to HK – 50 by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

he's a very cool figure. Glad to own him at last!!!
#starwars snow trooper concept art version by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
I'm so thankful we have an Action Figure toy store in Raleigh since I was unable to afford most of these figures back then.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Superb pics. - Thanks for posting. This Concept Snowtrooper figure is definitely one of my favorite all-time Legacy figures; excellent sculpt, and it helps that I really like these concept figures anyway. Unlike some of the other concept figures, this guy looks like he could really fit into the ESB Hoth scenes...

Reaction score
Even though I bought a concept snowtrooper a couple of years ago for the hk leg, I wouldn't mind getting another johnston snowtrooper to act as like some heavily armored captain snowtrooper to help the regular snowtroops out on Hoth or other planets that have extreme cold areas