Snowtrooper (Holiday Edition)

Reaction score
Well that's certainly something. Of course this may be my only way to get something Star Warsy on the ol' Christmas mantle, so I may have to give it a go!

Reaction score
I'm going to reiterate this: while I have no desire to spend money on the trooper, I would give Hasbro money if they sold these holiday porgs collected in a separate package. I want a scarf-wearing porg who looks aggressively sad that he's chilly! Take my goldang money!

Reaction score
Can't wait for the Easter version with chocolate Tauntaun and the Halloween Ewoks. My life will be complete for the whole year round! 🤪🤪🤪

Wait, we also need Santa Palps!!! Please Hasbro!!! Please!!! And then, please give us Biblical versions!!! I want a Noah R2 and a Moses Obi-Wan.

Reaction score
My local Walmart stores are showing stock of this now, but none of then have put them out yet. I hope to find one in store so I can avoid paying shipping on my preorder, assuming it ships.

GNT

Reaction score
I've seen them in store but still a big pass for me.

Reaction score
Found it in a store here in Austin. Wasn’t going to get it, but my wife actually likes it & thinks it will
make a great Christmas decoration to display. Figures (pun not intended).

Reaction score
For those of you that found this, was it in the normal Star Wars section, or was it with the Holiday stuff? Walmart has Holiday things spread out all over the place, and I just want to limit my running around in the store.

Reaction score
Can't find anything worth buying at a Wal-mart anywhere, but a case of these... you bet! What a waste of money and peg space! Hasbro there are so many quality things you are apparently pumping out that hasn't made it to a physical store hardly anywhere. This is beyond ridiculous!
For those of you that found this, was it in the normal Star Wars section, or was it with the Holiday stuff? Walmart has Holiday things spread out all over the place, and I just want to limit my running around in the store.
I found an unopened case of these on a pallet in the toy aisle. So I'm guessing they will be in the SW section.

Reaction score
Just got an email saying that the Holiday Snowtrooper is delayed till 1/14/2021.

All other Holiday figures have been released and delivered but Walmart can't do anything right. On top of the CW exclusives debacle, why is Walmart allowed to be in business. Close them down!!!!

Reaction score
Just got an email saying that the Holiday Snowtrooper is delayed till 1/14/2021.

All other Holiday figures have been released and delivered but Walmart can't do anything right. On top of the CW exclusives debacle, why is Walmart allowed to be in business. Close them down!!!!
Merry Christmas, Antman.
Love,
Walmart

Reaction score
Crazy I found 8 of them when Walmart did the second back Friday event. I went to one at 5am. Unfortunately it was the only black series figure they had.

Reaction score

I think my preorder shipped, already had one from a store. If you need it let me know.

Reaction score

Man, what a bunch of b.s.! People want these not just in time for Christmas but before Christmas. They want to display them before Christmas is over. Arriving well after Christmas is completely unacceptable.

My pre-order is still listed as arriving by Thursday, December 3rd, but I'm skeptical because it has not shipped yet.

My Loyalists are scheduled to arrive by Tuesday, December 1st, but they have not shipped yet either. I've only received my Mauldalorians. My Troopers and Ahsokas are still listed as delayed.

It's wrong for Walmart to sell these in stores before they fulfill their pre-orders. I despise Walmart and try not to shop there. I pay more for groceries just to avoid the place.

Reaction score
Its ridiculous that they can't get these out to people. Ive preordered 4 figures and gotten one of them. Meanwhile people who ordered later got theirs after a few days...id love to find this one in a store so I don't get stuck paying for shipping

Reaction score
I got the same for my preordered Snowtrooper. I did get one from the store so I really don't need it. So I went to cancel it and I found I can't since I had also ordered another item to get it over the $35 for free shipping. That other item already came. Don't know why it won't let me cancel.

I'll just return it when it does finally ship.

Reaction score
Yesterday Walmart sent an e-mail to tell me that my Holiday Snowtrooper won't be released until January 14th. That's completely unacceptable.

Do any of you have an extra one you're willing to sell, or could you get one to sell to me? Maybe you know it's in stock nearby? I haven't seen the figure at my local Walmarts. Anyway, if any of you could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Reaction score
The Walmart I found him at had 8 back during the second Black Friday sale. If I would have known I would have gotten a few extras.
Yeah, I'm sure I'm not the only one who had his pre-order delayed. Other collectors are undoubtedly in this boat with me.

Originally, the figure was supposed to arrive yesterday, but I knew that wasn't going to happen because it had not shipped. Then I got the e-mail with the ridiculous, new release date.

Reaction score
I ordered one off mercari yesterday for $25 with $5 shipping. So cost with lower shipping than Walmart directly, and the seller messaged me that its shipping today. As soon as I get my shipping confirmation im canceling my walmart order. The fact that they can't ship a Christmas item that was ordered in September until January is asinine.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure I'm not the only one who had his pre-order delayed. Other collectors are undoubtedly in this boat with me.

Originally, the figure was supposed to arrive yesterday, but I knew that wasn't going to happen because it had not shipped. Then I got the e-mail with the ridiculous, new release date.
I received the same email, with the same 1/14 date, for mine last week. Oddly though it hasn't updated on my account's order history - still lists yesterday 12/3 for the arrival date. Go figure. 😒