Snowtrooper #011

Reaction score
Re: Snowtrooper

Blight_Nightmare said:
Whatever. I need a few more whatever the mold is to make Bacara's marines.
I'm sure Hasbro will release Marine figs in 2007...

Reaction score

Well aside from the Hoth Stormtrooper rehash!! I love the Major Derlin figure!! Awesome!!!!!! That whole wave rocks!!!

Reaction score
Re: Snowtrooper #11

all i want to see is a sa scout trooper and a sa snowtrooper

Reaction score

If those evolutions sets that you guys were talking about ever actually came true (I know, they won't
), I would probably have to quit star wars collecting for the good of my money and my health

Reaction score

[\quote]I'll be purchasing a few of tose. The snow troopers around now are too darned expensive! 16 dollars a trooper? Bah!

[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about $16!? If you get a 5 figure Hoth Battle Pack (which comes with 3 of them) for $19.99 you pay $4...or $6.66 if you toss the other 2...but of course thats just EVIL.

GNT

Reaction score
DarthTagnan said:
This is a thread to speak only about what will we do with the Snowtrooper.
I mean, I've been smashing my head thinking if I'll buy that re-pack or I'll wait until an unofficial announced VOTC-SA Snowtrooper. It's important, because most of us are going to buy five, ten or fifty Snowtroopers for an army.

Here's the basic info about the re-pack:

Head and body: SAGA'03
Arms and legs: POTF2
Skirt: SAGA'03

Well guys, what will you do?
Lord_Atmo said:
i despise statue figures, i'm waiting for a VOTC snowtrooper.
jedisrus said:
I'll be getting one and one only. I feel that if we don't buy these it might be misinterpreted as a disinterest in the figure and we may never get what we really want.
12501 said:
I'll get one just because its different.

But I would like to see the Snow Trooper get some VOTC treatment.
NS_Stormtrooper said:
I'll get one for my carded collection and that's it - NO openers! I'm holding out for VOTC Snowtroopers to open.
INDY said:
jedisrus said:
I'll be getting one and one only. I feel that if we don't buy these it might be misinterpreted as a disinterest in the figure and we may never get what we really want.
I will be getting 0 and only 0. I feel that if we buy these it might be misinterpreted as an interest by us and Hasbro will keep putting out crap and we may never get what we really want.
Inigo_Montoya said:
I'm with INDY.
nagauthier said:
I'm undecided, but I'll either pick up 1 or 0. I've got more Snowtroopers than I need as it is, especially after the Hoth Battlepack. Wish I'd saved the receipt for that disaster now that we know a good Veers is coming.
Unknown said:
I have no Snowtroopers whatsoever, so I will pick this up-but if an SA version appears, I'll buy that too.
E_CHU_TA said:
i will have to see how it looks, if it doesnt look better than the snowtrooper i have then ill pass.
i dont really care if its SA or not.
I80SKID said:
Stop asking for these damn VOTC figures!! $10 for a figure is absurd & anyone who pays it is retarded beyond believe. In case you people have forgotten somehow, they can add articulation w/o putting such a ridiculous price tag on them. I'm glad some of you are rich & can pay that, but most of us are not & shouldn't be left out because of it.

Now I agree, the statue figure days should be history. The Ep3 line has proven they can add articulation w/o charging a fortune. They can easily take the molds they have and add the articulation to them w/o a problem.
fredricchio said:
Well, I imagine if we hear any news about more ESB VOTC figures, it'll happen before these hit the shelves, and I'll make my decision then. But I'll probably be picking up one.
echo1441 said:
I will be passing on this one and let anyone else who wants to army build with an inferior kitbash all they can get. This kinda of sculpt really is too bad with all that we've seen that Hasbro can do. What really is goona get people upset about this sculpt(I hope) is when we see shots of the galactic marines. This is where Hasbro will again show what they can do with army builders
Count_Cooku said:
I will probably pick one up, just like I did with the saga one.

Reaction score
feh, with what little articulation this thing has, i can't say i'm going to buy it. hasbro should talk to bandai. their gundam figures are perfectly articulated

Sev

Reaction score
Lord_Atmo said:
feh, with what little articulation this thing has, i can't say i'm going to buy it. hasbro should talk to bandai. their gundam figures are perfectly articulated
Yeah I can agree with that. But they'd have to make the SW figures bigger.

GNT

Reaction score
Wow not impressed at all with this one, I'll buy one and thats it. Very disapointing as we deserve a SA version with articulation like the clones we got in 2005 not some retooled figure with a blast mark on his head

Reaction score
Yeah its not the SA Snowtrooper we've all be waiting for but its a ok figure. Looks like new or the POTF2 Legs on the Saga Body.

I will just get the 1, I have enough Saga Snowtroopers to make my army already.

Sev

Reaction score
Still gonna pass on this. Don't like the lack of articulation. I can hold out for an SA Snowtrooper anyway.

Reaction score
I agree... just the one and mainly because of the cool packaging so I wont even open it.

Reaction score
Did the snowtrooper get canceled, because on the article on the front page, it's not listed along with the rest of the line.
Edit: Nevermind, I just saw the carded picture.

Reaction score
Who knows. Maybe the SA Snowtrooper will be realeased in the VOTC line. Still a possibility if they make some for the ESB. I could only hope for this figure SA.

Reaction score
Darth_Anton said:
Awful! They should have just re-released the Saga version.
Yeah, I agree it would've been much better...but I'm still loving the packaging so this is a must.

Reaction score
meh I will still buy 2 one to keep him as a snow trooper and another for the galactic marine

Reaction score
I really wasn't into the Darth and this guy when I saw them carded. They were bland rehashes who barely occupied the bubble. I'll only get it if I see it. and now it's a maybe at that.

Reaction score
Would it have killed them to give him swivel elbows & knees at the least. Ball-jointed would've been better but still... Having said that, I'll pick up a few of these anyway in case my fear of the only articulation this figure gets later is the overpriced VOTC treatment which I can't afford anyway comes true.

Right row, the only Snowtroopers I have are the even worse POTF2 kind.

Reaction score
It seems everybody complains about VOTC being overpriced. $10 for a figure, great cardback and case. Its better than a SWshop or Target exclusive. Just wondering if you got those. Anyways, this is just another figure I wont buy. The packaging is great though.

Reaction score
yoda4501 said:
It seems everybody complains about VOTC being overpriced. $10 for a figure. Its better than a SWshop or Target exclusive. Just wondering if you got those.
Hell no, I didn't buy them. Mainly because exclusives are stupid to buy unless you're collecting just to get rich later. None of those figures are even IN the movies so what's the point.

And $10 IS absurd for a single figure, especially when they've proven with the ep3 figures that SA doesn't really cost anything more to produce. Half of that $10 is probably for that clamshell anyway & has nothing to do with the SA. They're whole 'this isn't a movie year' excuse doesn't fly either. Anybody who doesn't think SA OT main characters & army builders won't fly off the shelves as soon as they're put out is seriously dillusional.

Look no farther than this first wave for proof. It won't be a coincidence that the UNarticulated Barada & Chewie pegwarm while the others sell. I'm not saying they needed to SA all the '06 figures but surefire sellers like main characters & army builders would've been nice.

Reaction score
I'm not very impressed with this figure, but i might pick him up as i habn't got any troopers.

Reaction score

CommanderRedd said:
For some reason it looks like its on steriods to me. Snowtroopers have always been my favorite figure. I'll get this one just for the packaging...but key word is ONE.