Snowspeeder with Dak Ralter

Coz

Reaction score
This is what I mean. Just wondering if it's one piece that slides under the engine or two pieces.panel.jpg

Reaction score
If you want it, Pre-order it now. This is a fan channel/Amazon only run. If this thing succeeds where the FO tie didn't. It gives us the possibility for more midsize TBS vehicles like an A-wing or AT-ST.

Reaction score
Im tempted by it...it looks great but I need to decide if Im going to have room to display it. Worth the money but its not an impulse buy price.

Reaction score
If you like it, just buy it. It's really not that bad a price for a cool vehicle AND figure. Unlike the lame Disney stuff, collectors actually WANT OT stuff, so I can see this selling well and potentially never needing to be clearanced.
Not sure I'm going to get this excellent 6" scale Snowspeeder due to the large size & cost, but it does look great. And, though I have sometimes waited for items to be clearanced before getting them, I still agree that none of us collectors should hope for these SW collectibles to go on sale. Because, if an item doesn't sell well @ the original price, there is less likely of a chance that Hasbro will make similar vehilces/playsets like this in the future.

Reaction score
Not so much what I have done, but more what haven't I done yet....SO ... MANY.... GOODIES! (And I just pre-ordered the Snowspeeder....)
And I made a deal with myself to ease down a little on the figures ...
There's been so many releases of the wish list type lately it hurts to have to say no doesn't it. Even OT only collectors like me are hurting. Definitely in for a couple of "face in my pack" Hoth Rebel soldiers, printed Lando and then you're into if you're going to get the snow speeder then Luke is a must.....help!

Reaction score
There's been so many releases of the wish list type lately it hurts to have to say no doesn't it. Even OT only collectors like me are hurting. Definitely in for a couple of "face in my pack" Hoth Rebel soldiers, printed Lando and then you're into if you're going to get the snow speeder then Luke is a must.....help!
Exactly, pre-ordered two of the Hoth Rebel soldiers yesterday and today the snowspeeder - the probe I need one of too. And and and ..... well, I did have a long pause from purchases, but it was meant to last for a bit longer, darn it Hasbro!

Reaction score
Just preordered at Star Action Figures. There was no way I'm missing out on this one. Really good price too at just over £95! I was expecting the usual 1:1 pricing of same as the US despite any exchange rate. No doubt it'll be a little late getting over here, and that's fine by me. The closer it gets to July, it can be a birthday present - this seems like a good way to celebrate my 50th!

Reaction score
I'm sure one of the filming miniatures had an open side panel. It was an option on the POTF2 one as well...

Reaction score
Someone knows how to calculate the size of the Snowspeeder?
I'd like to know if It's going to fit on a Billy bookshelf. Otherwise, I would start looking for an alternative to display it.

Reaction score
Also the price is a lot better then what the First Order Tie Fighter went for. That was 179.99. Also the Snowspeeder is more iconic too.
Yup.
I was ALWAYS skeptical about the FO TIE fighter.
- size
- cost
- not OT

All of these points are moot with the snowspeeder.
$120 for the ship w figure, and it's an iconic blast from my childhood.
(I never actually owned the Kenner snowspeeder in the 80s, but my friend did, and I remember it quite vividly.)

Reaction score
Yup.
I was ALWAYS skeptical about the FO TIE fighter.
- size
- cost
- not OT

All of these points are moot with the snowspeeder.
$120 for the ship w figure, and it's an iconic blast from my childhood.
(I never actually owned the Kenner snowspeeder in the 80s, but my friend did, and I remember it quite vividly.)
Thanks to the power of EBay I have 2 vintage boxed Snowspeeders. One opened but unused and one sealed.

Reaction score
Someone knows how to calculate the size of the Snowspeeder?
I'd like to know if It's going to fit on a Billy bookshelf. Otherwise, I would start looking for an alternative to display it.
somewhere near 42,5 cm's wide and about 41,5 cm's long

Reaction score
Thanks to the power of EBay I have 2 vintage boxed Snowspeeders. One opened but unused and one sealed.
I have seriously come so very close to buying the Kenner Death Star playset off ebay.
I did own that when I was a kid, and I am not entirely sure why, but feel the need to reclaim all the toys of my youth.

Reaction score
I was looking at Dak with his helmet off. I have no idea if it looks like him because I’ve only ever seen him from the side and with his helmet on.
I was thinking the same thing - so I Googled him, and actually, it's not a bad likeness. Maybe a bit stylized - or just over-painted. But I was surprised at how it does seem Hasbro did their homework and stayed close to the actor's appearance.

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 12.14.23 PM.png

Reaction score
If you like it, just buy it. It's really not that bad a price for a cool vehicle AND figure. Unlike the lame Disney stuff, collectors actually WANT OT stuff, so I can see this selling well and potentially never needing to be clearanced.
They said the same for Lukes landspeeder and even the Dewback. Both went on clearance despite being the all magnificent OT.

That said the Snowspeeder is one of my favorites and I did preorder it.

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing - so I Googled him, and actually, it's not a bad likeness. Maybe a bit stylized - or just over-painted. But I was surprised at how it does seem Hasbro did their homework and stayed close to the actor's appearance.

View attachment 345303
That isn't Dak. According to Legends that is Kesin Ommis. If you scroll down, under Behind the Scenes that photo is there.

Reaction score
If you want it, Pre-order it now. This is a fan channel/Amazon only run. If this thing succeeds where the FO tie didn't. It gives us the possibility for more midsize TBS vehicles like an A-wing or AT-ST.

Amazon shared Retail exclusive probably means Barnes & Noble will get it. and they have clearance all the time

Reaction score
Exactly, pre-ordered two of the Hoth Rebel soldiers yesterday and today the snowspeeder - the probe I need one of too. And and and ..... well, I did have a long pause from purchases, but it was meant to last for a bit longer, darn it Hasbro!
I feel the same way. I've been able to resist some of the prequel stuff (AOTC) and comic/video game characters but once Hasbro starts showing off anything ESB all bets are off!

Reaction score
I feel the same way. I've been able to resist some of the prequel stuff (AOTC) and comic/video game characters but once Hasbro starts showing off anything ESB all bets are off!
South! Long time no see and nice to see you among the comments again :-D
Well.... ahem... I preordered the Jedis ...

Reaction score
South! Long time no see and nice to see you among the comments again :-D
Well.... ahem... I preordered the Jedis ...
Thanks Uffe. After all the action from this weekend I had to settle into the office on this fine Monday morning, completely ignore all my work, and get caught up on all things Black Series!

Reaction score
I threw caution to the wind and ordered two! Love this so much!
Wow two Snowspeeders! That's awesome. Are you going to open one and keep one boxed? I'm still looking for the best price/shipping options to Canada but I'm pretty sure I'm about to cave an order one. Now that I realize the scale I think it's more manageable.

Reaction score
Looks great, good price especially with Dak. I'm going to hold off for now because I just don't have shelf space and if I add a new one just for this my wife will likely shoot me. That said I did preorder Hoth Luke off dorkside in case I change my mind or find it on clearance 😏

Reaction score
Amazon shared Retail exclusive probably means Barnes & Noble will get it. and they have clearance all the time
B&N is easing out of the collectables market. The new CEO wants to return to being more focused on its book roots. One of the changes has been less frequent clearance markdowns on collectables. B&N used to be my goto for marked down Artfx+ items but that well has dried up.

Reaction score
B&N is easing out of the collectables market. The new CEO wants to return to being more focused on its book roots. One of the changes has been less frequent clearance markdowns on collectables. B&N used to be my goto for marked down Artfx+ items but that well has dried up.
Crumbs. The one I go to near Crabtree Valley Mall must be kicking themselves... they just got done revamping their entire DVD/CD section into an action figure/board game/collectibles section just last year. And it involved pretty extensive remodeling, too (although I'm not sure why). If what you're saying is true, then they did it for basically nothing in the long run.

Reaction score
That isn't Dak. According to Legends that is Kesin Ommis. If you scroll down, under Behind the Scenes that photo is there.

It is Dak, though! From that site:

"Research conducted by Lucasfilm's Pablo Hidalgo revealed that the actor in question was, in fact, John Morton—who played Ralter in the film—as confirmed by Morton's daughter, thus necessitating the character change."

Reaction score
I want this... but I don't "need" it. I am so tempted to pre-order it, but I have a feeling it will end up on clearance eventually, and I'd really rather save the money. Still, I wouldn't think twice about paying $150 for 5 Marvel Legends I don't even want just to complete a build-a-figure, so spending $150 Canadian on a brand new, large, cool-looking ship isn't really that bad.
But then if I can't find Snowspeeder Luke it will have all been for nothing. :LOL: