Snowspeeder with Dak Ralter

Reaction score
The Gales of November are upon us here in the Great Lakes Region. Does the alcohol spray work on inch thick ice? ;)
Yes but spray and give it a few seconds. Also if you have it fresh Newspaper to wipe it away. Adjust formula with a bit more alcohol for bad days

Reaction score
Up for $96 on Gamestop today
Good looking out! I think that’s the best price they’ve had for it since the $12 clearance screwup. If I hadn’t spent almost that much on SH Luke this morning I’d seriously be thinking about it.

Reaction score
Good looking out! I think that’s the best price they’ve had for it since the $12 clearance screwup. If I hadn’t spent almost that much on SH Luke this morning I’d seriously be thinking about it.

The lowest legit price may have been this:

That was in late June of this year.

I wish I could have grabbed a couple of the Snowspeeders when GameStop mistakenly sold them for $18 and some change.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
How they didn't sell out when they were up for $18.99 I'll never understand
From what I remember the website was OOS when these went up for that price. They may have had some limited stock initially, but it sold extraordinarily fast. Really the only way to get these was to search local stores for stock, which is how I ended up with mine. I also assume they've received a couple restocks since then as well.

Reaction score
A little late to the party, but I just got this today. Not that it needs it, but is it supposed to have instructions with it ? I'm just wondering if I might be missing anything to it.

Reaction score
A little late to the party, but I just got this today. Not that it needs it, but is it supposed to have instructions with it ? I'm just wondering if I might be missing anything to it.

It's been a long time since I got mine, but maybe there was a small pamflet of instructions, but nothing more than that. IF my memory serves me right.

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I got mine, but maybe there was a small pamphlet of instructions, but nothing more than that. IF my memory serves me right.

Thanks! I might send it back then. It looked like it had been opened and the box was kind of rough shape. It did have a white paper with it, but it was just that generic pamphlet with all the legalese stuff.

Reaction score

Robo usually shows an included sheet of instructions during his reviews, and he doesn’t do that for the Snowspeeder. The sheet of legalese, though, is visible in the package. Forward to 01:46 to see him open it up:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks! I might send it back then. It looked like it had been opened and the box was kind of rough shape. It did have a white paper with it, but it was just that generic pamphlet with all the legalese stuff.

Don't send it back. See the video that @Highnessness posted. And also this one:
Doesn't seem like there are any kind of instructions. It is rather easy to put it together also.

Reaction score
When I was a kid I always loved the part in the TESB making-of where they showed how they filmed the Snowspeeder scene using models.
Always wished I could have that model.

FE7AF665-03F4-426F-B627-B879B28C9334.jpeg

When I got the TBS Snowspeeder, and realized how big it was… I felt like that wish was fulfilled! Really looks and feels like it could have been a movie model!