Snowspeeder with Dak Ralter

Reaction score
Yakface just confirmed the snowspeeder via GameStop ($119.99). Based on previous GameStop exclusives this will be available through the usual online retailers in the UK.

Reaction score
Yakface just confirmed the snowspeeder via GameStop ($119.99). Based on previous GameStop exclusives this will be available through the usual online retailers in the UK.
Massive sigh of relief. Thank you!

Reaction score
The snowspeeder looks great but I wouldn't want something that big. That said, for what vehicles are going for these days, $119 for something of that caliber is pretty fair.

Otherwise I guess I'm only after Lando for the update face print, probably Snowspeeder Luke and maybe a Tie Pilot. :-/

I'm a little surprised there was no mock ups or prototype images for... anything. I heard there was a show called Mandalorian that was hugely popular...

Reaction score
The snowspeeder looks great but I wouldn't want something that big. That said, for what vehicles are going for these days, $119 for something of that caliber is pretty fair.

Otherwise I guess I'm only after Lando for the update face print, probably Snowspeeder Luke and maybe a Tie Pilot. :-/

I'm a little surprised there was no mock ups or prototype images for... anything. I heard there was a show called Mandalorian that was hugely popular...
Unfortunately Hasbro is usually focused on one thing. This year is the 40th anniversary of ESB. I am curious if we might see some other stuff for SDCC.

Reaction score
Got my preorder in over at Star Action Figures (£92.95).
Been wanting this since they started the vehicle line!

Reaction score
Amazon has the box dimensions. I assume the vehicle is slightly under that sans the laser canons which I assume you have to assemble yourself. So, maybe around 17+ inches in length which seems to fit the proper scaling for 6" (1/12 scale). I assume the width is somewhere around the 15-16 inch range.
5 x 18.7 x 16.5 inches

Reaction score
hmmmm... wonder how it measures up to MR studio scale T47 ??? MR 3/4 of 21 inch prop model..... 15.75 inches.. Black series should be 17.4 inches...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was looking at Dak with his helmet off. I have no idea if it looks like him because I’ve only ever seen him from the side and with his helmet on.

Reaction score
I was going to wait until this went on clearance, but this (with Dak), Snowspeeder Luke, the Probe Droid, man I am reconsidering. This is my second favorite ship after the X-wing. It's funny, when a wave comes out it seems like I pass on everything or I want everything. In this case I want (almost) everything.

Glad they got the markings right with using gray. I hope to see one in the future with the usual red markings, either a repaint or custom.

Reaction score
with the high price, does anyone think it will hit brick & Mortar stores? I'm hoping for clearance for this

Reaction score
with the high price, does anyone think it will hit brick & Mortar stores? I'm hoping for clearance for this
I think Hasbro’s banking on the price holding steady precisely because they aren’t putting it in brick and mortar stores. But I dunno, all vehicles in the line have fallen in price eventually, and etailers don’t like inventory sitting unsold either.

I’m holding off on preordering but will happily pounce when it hits like, $75-80.

Reaction score
I pre-ordered it. It's just too nice for me to pass on. Of course I have to get Luke Snowspeeder and a Probe Droid and a few Rebel Soldiers now. Hope they make a Wedge Snowspeeder Pilot someday.

Reaction score
If you like it, just buy it. It's really not that bad a price for a cool vehicle AND figure. Unlike the lame Disney stuff, collectors actually WANT OT stuff, so I can see this selling well and potentially never needing to be clearanced.

Coz

Reaction score
Curious about that removable panel on the side. Is that to store something or just to show some detail? Is that two panels on either side of the engine?

Reaction score
Curious about that removable panel on the side. Is that to store something or just to show some detail? Is that two panels on either side of the engine?
I think those are just the flaps that rise and fall when the speeder turns in ESB

Reaction score
I think those are just the flaps that rise and fall when the speeder turns in ESB
I think he means that single side panel on the side of the cockpit. I believe that is just to show some detail, similar to Luke's Snowspeeder from the 3.75" line. It is just on that side only.

Coz

Reaction score
I think he means that single side panel on the side of the cockpit. I believe that is just to show some detail, similar to Luke's Snowspeeder from the 3.75" line. It is just on that side only.
Yes, the panel or I think two panels on the one side. If it's one panel, it would have to slide under the engine.