Snap Wexley & First Order Snowtrooper Ofiicer

Reaction score
There is no way that Snap Wesley figure can fit in the new X-Wing.
I thought the same thing, but with a shrug, I gave it a try tonight and he slid right in! Somehow, it was easier getting him in there than getting the first couple of Poes in.

Taking him out was slightly more of a pain, but after about 20 seconds of twisting him to his side, he was out with no damage to figure or ship. That soft-ish, pliable plastic that the X-Wing's body is made of probably helped.

Reaction score
I thought the same thing, but with a shrug, I gave it a try tonight and he slid right in! Somehow, it was easier getting him in there than getting the first couple of Poes in.

Taking him out was slightly more of a pain, but after about 20 seconds of twisting him to his side, he was out with no damage to figure or ship. That soft-ish, pliable plastic that the X-Wing's body is made of probably helped.

Were you able to slide him in on his back or did you have to Twist him to his side to get him in? It would be interesting to know whathe got caught on, on the way out.

Reaction score
Were you able to slide him in on his back or did you have to Twist him to his side to get him in? It would be interesting to know whathe got caught on, on the way out.
Yeah, I was able to get him in on his back, I just slightly pressed his arms together, and in he went!

The problem getting him out was not having enough room inside of the cockpit to get my fingers in there; somebody with smaller hands may have an easier time of it.

Reaction score
Kinda bummed on Snap. Was hoping that his ball joint would fit in black series Poe but no good. Ball joint too small. I know Snap is heavier then Poe but I figured perhaps it would be an easy swap.

Still happy to to have him and the snowtrooper though

Reaction score
I came really close to spending $15 just to get a black pauldron. I thought better of it at the last minute.

Reaction score
Just got mine with free pick-up at Walmart. Overall I'm happy with the figs, aside from the banana visor. I noticed the Snowtrooper also has a larger pattern on his chest plate than the regular version.

Reaction score
Finally found Snap and Snowie today. Yeah, now I'm all caught up on 2packs.

Reaction score
Saw both new 2-packs at a Target in my area yesterday. 1 Snap and 2 Sidon/Quiggold. If someone still needs either, let me know and I can try to go back and get them.

Reaction score
Has anyone spotted the black pauldroned Snowtrooper in the movie? Obviously the red ones were, but I've only seen the movie 3 times (lol, only--shows what a hardcore group we are; I know there are plenty of you out there who have seen it way more than that!). Can't wait for the Blu-Ray to get some cool screen captures and to finally be able to look for some of the finer details. I finally noticed R2-Q5 and R2-KT the last time, plus some Resistance Troopers without helmets, seems like an easy head swap, not to mention the extent of my customizing ability.

Reaction score
That's one I'm gonna be looking for too. I never noticed them in the times I saw it in the theater. Also possible that it made it into a deleted scene. I noticed another trooper variant in the deleted scene trailer that popped up on Youtube the other day. In the scene where the troops are coming down the stairs in Maz's castle, there's a stormtrooper with a red pauldron and the flak vest that the heavy artillery troops wear.

Reaction score
I found this pack today at Target, only 2 were on the shelf. I'm hoping Snap gets the SA treatment, but for now this will do.

Reaction score
Found this set at a Walmart last week. Nice to find it at retail, which is getting harder to do with Hasbro's "Fixed" distribution issues.

Reaction score
Has anyone spotted the black pauldroned Snowtrooper in the movie? Obviously the red ones were, but I've only seen the movie 3 times (lol, only--shows what a hardcore group we are; I know there are plenty of you out there who have seen it way more than that!). Can't wait for the Blu-Ray to get some cool screen captures and to finally be able to look for some of the finer details. I finally noticed R2-Q5 and R2-KT the last time, plus some Resistance Troopers without helmets, seems like an easy head swap, not to mention the extent of my customizing ability.
That's one I'm gonna be looking for too. I never noticed them in the times I saw it in the theater. Also possible that it made it into a deleted scene. I noticed another trooper variant in the deleted scene trailer that popped up on Youtube the other day. In the scene where the troops are coming down the stairs in Maz's castle, there's a stormtrooper with a red pauldron and the flak vest that the heavy artillery troops wear.
I have had a bit of a look today, but I havent watched it all. It doesnt seem to be in the movie. Its a little annoying that they keep releasing variations that arent in the film, and dont release ones that are!

Reaction score
I have had a bit of a look today, but I havent watched it all. It doesnt seem to be in the movie. Its a little annoying that they keep releasing variations that arent in the film, and dont release ones that are!
I looked for this Snowtrooper Officer several times and have not been able to find any in the movie. If anyone notices him in the background or anywhere please let me know.

Reaction score
Amen brother...my kids have Happy Meal toys that look better than this.

When this line made it's debut, and I saw the figures were downgraded to 5 POA, I was not impressed. I really didn't have any intention of buying that many. While I have skipped several figures that were nothing more than background fodder, I found myself buying more than I expected. I really do wish they would not have taken such a cheap approach to the helmets. I mean how much more would it have added to the cost to make these with removable helmets? Or at the very least, sculpt a full face and add an amber colored visor? These guys would have looked so much better

Reaction score
The lack of removable helmets, or at least translucent visors was the most disappointing part of the TFA line - I'm glad they corrected that before Maz was released. I hope to never see banana yellow visors on a figure again - its beyond cheap, especially when basic figures are $8-9! At that pricepoint, removable helmets are a must - if they want to keep doing them cheaply, drop the MSRP to $4 or pack them with fast food!

Reaction score
Yet Hasbro make a Poe with removable helmet that comes with the black x-wing.

Why couldn't Hasbro do this with all the other helmeted characters for?

The lack of removable helmets, or at least translucent visors was the most disappointing part of the TFA line - I'm glad they corrected that before Maz was released. I hope to never see banana yellow visors on a figure again - its beyond cheap, especially when basic figures are $8-9! At that pricepoint, removable helmets are a must - if they want to keep doing them cheaply, drop the MSRP to $4 or pack them with fast food!

Reaction score
anyone had an issue with the Snowtrooper getting a purpleish tint to it ? like yellowing, but purple instead. The figure and the backpack both have done it, got the set about a month ago from Amazon and noticed about a week after I got it when I set up my FO Stormtroopers alongside it.

Reaction score
Yes, mine looks the same - probably cheap or recycled plastic. My snowtrooper from the Amazon FO exclusive is solid white though. This is probably one of the most lackluster deluxe sets.

Reaction score
Recently got this two-pack from Wal-mart on clearance for $7. Great set, and I like New Order Snowtrooper & the X-wing Fighter pilot Snap Wexley.

I actually feel the X-wing fighter pilot could be used in an OT diorama - since the orange jumpsuit/helmet is similar enough. Hell, this guy bears more than a slight resemblance to Jek Porkins from ANH - LOL.