Snap Wexley & First Order Snowtrooper Ofiicer

GNT

Reaction score
Up next from the TFA line is a new 2 pack featuring Snap Wexley (played by Greg Grunberg) & First Order Snowtrooper Ofiicer:

Who's up for picking up this set?

Reaction score
im not impressed with this pilot given the molded helmet and painted visor. Prob will only pick this up if i can get it on sale.

Reaction score
They really need to get back to removable helmets and see-through visors. He's just a terrible looking figure. A disappointment after the other recent reveals have looked like a step up in sculpt and paint.

Reaction score
They really need to get back to removable helmets and see-through visors. He's just a terrible looking figure. A disappointment after the other recent reveals have looked like a step up in sculpt and paint.
Snap's got a banana on his face.

Reaction score
This two pack makes me depressed just looking at it. Does nothing for me whatsoever, totally unmoved. If the banana visor was actually translucent, and the shoulder drape on the snowtrooper was red (like it is with the vehicle pack), i'd buy for sure. Hasbro needs to understand that it only takes a little laxness on their part to undermine what could have been very good figures:\

Reaction score
This two pack makes me depressed just looking at it. Does nothing for me whatsoever, totally unmoved. If the banana visor was actually translucent, and the shoulder drape on the snowtrooper was red (like it is with the vehicle pack), i'd buy for sure. Hasbro needs to understand that it only takes a little laxness on their part to undermine what could have been very good figures:\
I prefer that the pauldron is black. The pauldrons aren't supposed to all be red.

Reaction score
If the won't make pilot figures with clear visors, why don't they just make them with the visor in the up position like the POTF2 Luke and Biggs?

If they did that, I'd buy them. But I refuse to buy any pilot figure that has that horrible solid yellow visor no matter how good the rest of the figure looks. It just stands out so much!

Reaction score
If the won't make pilot figures with clear visors, why don't they just make them with the visor in the up position like the POTF2 Luke and Biggs?

If they did that, I'd buy them. But I refuse to buy any pilot figure that has that horrible solid yellow visor no matter how good the rest of the figure looks. It just stands out so much!
I agree wholeheartedly. The yellow visors cover the majority of the characters' faces, which makes them virtually unrecognizable. I thought that Hasbro had stated in one of the question and answer sessions that they were aware of the issue and would be addressing it for future figures. But then again, why would I believe anything that the Hasbro B.S. marketing machine spews at us at this point?

Reaction score
Visor up would at least allow us to fix the helmets without too much trouble. I have a bunch of potf2 wedge helmets I could steal the visors from.

Reaction score
While I agree completely on Snap, the Snowtrooper is an Officer, and the trailers show them with black pauldrons in trailers, while the Commanders have the red pauldrons. Even if it is just one small piece, I doubt we get a single packed one of those for a while since its a vehicle pack-in and all of this is still relatively new. Still, the black pauldron doesn't make it a bad figures. That sculpted helmet and banana visor on Wexley on the other hand....

Reaction score
While I agree completely on Snap, the Snowtrooper is an Officer, and the trailers show them with black pauldrons in trailers, while the Commanders have the red pauldrons. Even if it is just one small piece, I doubt we get a single packed one of those for a while since its a vehicle pack-in and all of this is still relatively new. Still, the black pauldron doesn't make it a bad figures. That sculpted helmet and banana visor on Wexley on the other hand....
I was aware when i saw the snowtrooper in this pack that the black pauldron is true to the movie and he's not a designated commander, but i was hoping for the sake of this pack that Hasbro would have given us the commander from the vehicle pack with the red pauldron. A translucent visor on sanp and a red pauldron commander snowtrooper would have made this an absolutely must-have awesome two pack. Oh well, Hasbro gets no money from me on this one.

Reaction score
Have the red one from the vehicle already, so the black pauldron is nice for me. Doesn't make the pack any less desirable to me.

Reaction score
Oh sorry to snap your joy, dude, but he doesn't look that fat.
Hey dude! Check out this figures girth with the protruding belly and compare to the recent porkins figure who was slimmer. That said Porkins was not obese he was a heavy guy. While this guy my carry the weight better on the face he has the poundage similiar to Porkins.

I'm sorry hit a personal nerve I was not fat shaming anyone just drawing a comparison:

Reaction score
Oh sorry to snap your joy, dude, but he doesn't look that fat.
Neither did the latest Porkins, considering the first Porkins was. Dude must have lost some weight, and Hasbro based it on his latest look instead of ANH. :p
Also, just because your dad is heavy doesn't mean you'll be just "as" heavy.

But Grundberg has gotten heavier since Heroes, just saying.

Reaction score
Hey dude! Check out this figures girth with the protruding belly and compare to the recent porkins figure who was slimmer. That said Porkins was not obese he was a heavy guy. While this guy my carry the weight better on the face he has the poundage similiar to Porkins. I'm sorry hit a personal nerve I was not fat shaming anyone just drawing a comparison:
I know, I just offered my opinion on how the figure looks, wasn't accusing you of anything. And he does seem to have the better carrying of it, but it may be hasbro's inability to make an action figure these days.

Reaction score
I have a spoilery question I can't find the answer to on the net....did Snap blow up during the battle or did he survive? I don't remember seeing him afterwards.

Reaction score
I have a spoilery question I can't find the answer to on the net....did Snap blow up during the battle or did he survive? I don't remember seeing him afterwards.
He survived, he is the wedge of this trilogy, Grunberg has said he is signed for all three.

Reaction score
Oh, that's good. I always liked him on Alias. He's fat, but good looking, not a slob like Porkins.

Reaction score
Really liked that Snap was
  Spoiler:  
the man behind the reconnaissance mission on Starkiller Base. Wish they had gone into that a little more. All we heard is that he made the trip and was tracked back to the Resistance base.

Reaction score
The best thing about this figure to me is how many star wars fans look just like it. Hopefully this costume replaced "heavyset mandalorian" as the most frequent star wars character at conventions.

Reaction score
As soon as he came on screen I was like, "That's the dude from "Big ***** Spider!" Hopefully we'll get him both Black Series lines.

Reaction score
For those of you who read Aftermath, this is Temmin Wexley grown up. The Visual Dictionary confirms it.
Okay, that bit of trivia is now the best thing I liked about Aftermath (except being done with reading it and never having to do so again).

Reaction score
For those of you who read Aftermath, this is Temmin Wexley grown up. The Visual Dictionary confirms it.
This is so awesome. Even though the book wasn't that great it's cool to see the connective tissue of the new canon going forward. I loved Temmin's character for the most part in Aftermath.