Small Scale Dioramas???

Reaction score
As far as I remember, there are two small-scale dioramas which were an instant success

This is no Cave
Look Sir, Droids

Both are immediately sold out and highly sought after so I just don't understand is there a reason behind SS abandoning the line completely?

I can immediately think of a few which would be instant sell outs:

1- Dagobah - Yoda's Hut, Swamp and X-Wing
2- Hoth Rebel Base (with Ion Cannon)
3- Endor Ewok Village
4- Jabba's Palace (inside or outside or both)
5- Sarlacc Pit with Jabba's Sail Barge and Desert skiffs
6- Tatooine Ben Kenobi's Hut
7- Yavin 4 Rebel Base

There is so much opportunity here... I just don't understand why they don't do anything

Reaction score
I have the all of the Hawthorne Village series & there is one that is striking similar to the Space Slug dio that Sideshow put out. They have the other ones that you've mentioned save for the Sarlacc pit (they do have Jabba's sail barge though) & Yavin. Some of the pieces, I don't have displayed & others are not sculpted the best (missing some details) but there are a few pieces that are just phenomenal. Overall, they're great to collect since no one else makes anything of the like currently & make great companion pieces.

Reaction score
I agree. I have them all and they are pretty nice. They aren't great, but for $70 each it's hard to complain.

Reaction score
I have never seen what you are talking about. If it is not a big burden, can you share some photos? :)

Reaction score
Actually I have just googled them and now I know what you are talking about.. Well, YES! What I have in mind is similar, little larger in scale and hopefully much better likeness, detail and paint job! These look a little bit like children's toys..