Small (but cool!) mention in latest SW Insider magazine

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Hey guys! There was a small write-up and couple pics (of many I had sent a few months ago) in the "worldwide" section of SW Insider. I had actually sent them and some writing samples in the hopes of being able to write some spotlights on diorama work. Well, this isn't that, but it's a nice mention anyway! Thanks to yodashizzle for the head's up; I would have missed it otherwise!

By the way, the "photographic backgrounds" they mention likely refers to the ESB medical ship finale scene in which I have a photo of a galaxy outside the "window" of the diorama. These 2 pics are dioramas with all real objects, including Yoda's hut which was the old model kit that I sculpted trees growing around it, and lit from the inside. Not a photo, though it could be one!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congratulations! You're the finest diorama builder on here and well worthy of recognition. Kudos!!

Reaction score
Congrats, Daigo_Bah! It's good to see talented people like yourself get a little recognition within the fan base. This wealth of creativity in our community is what kept the love alive during the 'dark times' lol.

Reaction score
Nice! Congratulations! If anyone deserves a diorama building nod, it's you!

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, guys! This has always been the best SW community on the Web :grin:

Reaction score
Congrats and glad to see you immortalized in the SW Insider!!!

Last edited:

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I didn't get the issue number when I checked it out at B&N but it is the current one on the racks. And would you believe that IS the full article lol

Reaction score
Nice. A big congratulation for you and your work. Some of the best and most innovative SW’s work Iv’e seen is totally fan generated. It’s good to see the media recognize it at some level because it is certainly inspirational and interesting to report about. That Dagobah diorama of yours along with others on this website motivated me to give this custom diorama build a try. From one Dagobah fan to another, congrats again Daigo Bah

Reaction score
Talent deserves recognition ! Congratulations dear Daigo_Bah for your awesome work. The Force is with you !