Skywalker Saga Commemorative Editions 2 Packs

Reaction score
For some reason I've been seeing these at various Walmarts and there's usually 1 with a figure stolen from it. Not sure why? I mean there are TVC figures right next to them untouched.

Reaction score
For some reason I've been seeing these at various Walmarts and there's usually 1 with a figure stolen from it. Not sure why? I mean there are TVC figures right next to them untouched.
Its because i get hungry when I shop and thought there was chocolate inside...my bad...

Reaction score
I got the droid pack yesterday for one reason: R2-D2 is the build-a-droid sculpt. I did some brainstorming on what use I might find for a gold R2 unit, and came up with an idea that I like: Prince Xizor's banking droid. If I had more customization skills, I would add purple highlights and maybe a Black Sun sigil. I might at least take a stab at painting the eye port.

Reaction score
I got the droid pack yesterday for one reason: R2-D2 is the build-a-droid sculpt. I did some brainstorming on what use I might find for a gold R2 unit, and came up with an idea that I like: Prince Xizor's banking droid. If I had more customization skills, I would add purple highlights and maybe a Black Sun sigil. I might at least take a stab at painting the eye port.
Please post a pic with Xizor after you’re done. I’m a huge Shadows fan.

Reaction score
It might take awhile for me to muster up the courage to try painting it. For now I've got my gold R2 and I'm happy. :)
With all the different factions now represented in action figure form-- ESB bounty hunters, cantina aliens, Jabba the Hutt, Death Watch, Cad Bane's posse, Hondo Ohnaka's crew, Talon Karrde's smuggling ring, the Pyke syndicate, Black Sun-- and also the Sail Barge, which I need to make some real use of-- I have been planning for awhile to play out some sort of pirate war/battle royale. No plan to involve any of our heroes, just a bunch of ruthless trackers and assassins ambushing each other... but that needs a strong motivator, and having some low-level criminal with more ambition than sense steal Xizor's banking droid to locate or hack into his fortunes could make for the perfect catalyst. It could also start with one of Xizor's slave girls making her big break and escaping with the droid.
I'm brainstorming on names. Thought about MM-MP (Mo' Money, Mo' Problems.) For a more traditional name, I might settle on R2-M0.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got the droids tonight. I like them. Wish all of them were Build-a-Droid sculpts but 3 figs for $15 isn't too bad. Got the Silver R2 and the gold one now. Bronze in a few years anybody? They DID do bronze and pewter sets of Micro Machines...

Reaction score
My droid set has shipped, but it's delayed for some reason. 🤷‍♂️ Gotta wait a little longer.