Skirmish in the Senate

Reaction score
Sound like we can get a Yoda, Sidious and three Shocktroopers. If the shock troppers are #41's, I'll get an opener set. If they remain #6, it'll save me 20 bucks.

Reaction score
What oufit was Sidious wearing? Standard black or the red outfit? I don't have a Sidious with his red outfit. I can't remember. I'll definitely be getting this if the brakedown is what you are hopping for.

D. Martin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chances are better we'll be seeing a pack with Sidious, Yoda, Mas Amedda, and two red guards...

Reaction score
I just want a Sidious with the black/grey robes

Some Shock Troopers would be nice too though

Reaction score
I hope it's a new Emperor, I don't want to think they'd rehash him for TWO packs (Throne Room being the first), but they did that with the Commtech Stormie already. So who knows? There hasn't been a new figure in the battlepacks since Jedi vs. Sith, maybe this'll be one with new stuff!

Reaction score
I'm guessing, yoda, Palpy, Mas Amedda, Shocktrooper, and Bail...since he rescued Yoda after this particular battle, and hasbro would do something like that to us...

Reaction score
I'm hoping for Sidious/Yoda and three Shocktroopers, but I get the feeling Mas will continue to haunt us.

The only character who needs a new sculpt for this set is Sidious, since he hasn't been made in that costume yet and none of the current figures really lend themselves to kitbashing into that outfit.

The Shocktroopers- I honestly don't care which sculpt they use. I'm having a hard enough time finding the #6 repaint, so if they give us two or more of those, I'd welcome them, even if they are rehashes.

Yoda: rehash, yeah. I like one of the ideas presented in the AOTC Yoda thread: the #3 Yoda with a soft goods cloak.

Mas: ****ing Mas. I doubt Hasbro would waste their time changing anything on him. If they're smart, they won't waste their time including him. By the time this set comes out, if anyone who didn't get a Mas still wants one, then they're not very good at collecting.

Reaction score
Dark_Jedi said:
Probably all rehashes. Sidious, Yoda, Ms Amedda and 2 Red Royal Guards. If that is the case.......yawn!
I'm leaning towards that too. Shocktroopers seems more like a 'post' Senate skirmish, which I don't think would included in this case.

Reaction score
Winsto said:
Darth_Rayne said:
He was wearing a black and grey outfit.
Hate to get technical on you Darth Rayne but that's Black and Brown.
Yeah ... I realized that when I looked at the pic again. I guess I won't be giving any fashion advice any time soon.

Reaction score
Personally, I wish they'd combine the two senate scenes for this set like this: a #10 Mace w/cloak & knee articulation, Evo Palpy w/red suit(I love that costume) & 3 Shocktroopers.

Reaction score
Darth_Rayne said:
Winsto said:
Darth_Rayne said:
He was wearing a black and grey outfit.
Hate to get technical on you Darth Rayne but that's Black and Brown.
Yeah ... I realized that when I looked at the pic again. I guess I won't be giving any fashion advice any time soon.
That costume is some kind of fashion sorcery. In the office, it looks purple. In the senate, it looks gray. In promos, it looks brown.

Sidious of Many Colors?

GNT

Reaction score
BlackRook said:
That costume is some kind of fashion sorcery. In the office, it looks purple. In the senate, it looks gray. In promos, it looks brown.

Sidious of Many Colors?
The costume Padme wore in the deleted Palpatines office scene was the same (dreadlocks padme) depending on the light used. *cough*Hoth Han anyone?*cough*

Reaction score
Dave Myatt said:
Chances are better we'll be seeing a pack with Sidious, Yoda, Mas Amedda, and two red guards...
This is what I was thinking, and I even went so far as to predict that instead of ROTS guards, we'd see Saga guards.

Reaction score
BlackRook said:

Sidious of Many Colors?
I guess this is the new Hoth Han jacket?
Anyways, if they pack in an accurate Sid and some shocks, I would be all over this set.

Reaction score
Dave Myatt said:
bingo. Especially considering the guards were there at the beginning of the duel and the shocks didnt show up till way after it was over

Reaction score
History says that it will include clones since both the K-Mart and Target exclusive battlepacks included clone troopers. I think that Hasbro is well aware of the clone market right now.

Reaction score
But they're probably also aware that the red guards were hard to come by in a lot of places and the fact that a lot of people were pissed that they came with guns instead of pikes like they actually have in the movie.

Reaction score
I vote for re-packs of Sidious, Yoda, Mas, and two Red Guards.

But don't put it past Hasbro to throw in Mom, Bail, and Padme just because they can.

Reaction score
I'll most likely buy 2 (just for the Shocktroopers, because I didn't get any of the #6 repaints
). When will we know what is what for 2006 Saga toys??

Reaction score
I think this would be cool, and they might even have a figure of Commander Thire in there with them.

Sev

Reaction score
Sentinel said:
I think this would be cool, and they might even have a figure of Commander Thire in there with them.
Actually they already made a Commander Thire figure.

Reaction score
nagauthier said:
But they're probably also aware that the red guards were hard to come by in a lot of places and the fact that a lot of people were pissed that they came with guns instead of pikes like they actually have in the movie.

Where did you that. No one I'm aware of was pissed about it. Maybe it would've been better if he came with both with the pike having been a new sculpt but that's about the extent of it. Didn't the reds have those same guns in Crimson Empire?

Reaction score
Killer185 said:
But where is his staff and why does it say senate on it? It should not...
stylie_steve said:
Thats a awesome looking figure, a little bummed he doesn't come with the force pike though.
Darth_Zealous said:
No Force Pike, I cant believe Hasbro produced the best version yet and it doesnt have its signature weapon!?!?!
blaster_E11 said:
no force pike ??
Darth_Anton said:
I am also dissapointed that the Red one doesn't come with the force pike, nor can it hold the Saga one very well.
Pissed might be a strong word, but people were annoyed at the least. There are plenty of similar comments at other sites.

Reaction score
They have to make a Palpatine that looks similiar to that. I was very suprised that they didn't make one of him looking like that.

Reaction score
force pikes would be cool if we get ERGs

i'm glad the color of palaptine's robes were corrected from grey to brown i thought my eyes were deceiving me

Reaction score
Make it like this

New Sculpt Senate duel palpatine. 2 shock troopers. The ROTS SA yoda with votc soft goods cloak. Leave the figure count at 4 and throw in that senate pod fron the force battlers yoda.