Six Milion Dollar Man Kenner 1975-1978

Reaction score
I was a fan of the show, still am. While I never had any of the Kenner line as a kid, my brother had Steve and some of the accessories which I occasionally was "allowed" to play with.

If I had unlimited space and money, I'd try to collect some of the key pieces from this line, mainly SA, Bigfoot and Oscar. I see loose Steves all the time at flea markets and toy shows, always with the rubber rotted-away on the forearm and usually only wearing the red jumpsuit, never with his sneakers or accessories.

I did pick up the 3 3 3/4" retro style figures ZICA released last year, those are great.

Reaction score
Love the show. As a kid I had Steve with the orange girder and Oscar Goldman with his exploding briefcase. Always wanted Bionic Bigfoot and Maskatron, too. Great toy line.

Reaction score
Big fan of the show and the toys. I got the original Steve Austin when I had my tonsils out, I think I was around 6 or 7. It was the one that came with the engine block and had the skin you could roll back on his arm. I also had the space capsule/bionic surgery thing, but that was as far as my collection grew. Had a friend who had bionic Bigfoot though, was sooo jealous.

Reaction score
I had the Six-Million Dollar man, the Rocket & the Bigfoot. I can remember looking through the bionic eye!

Last edited: