Sith Trooper - SDCC

GNT

Reaction score
I le the design, not sure how they'll fit in but pretty neat.

Reaction score
OH man! I love this! Look at that weapons cache and the helmet is more angular as well. Please dont tell me this will only be at SDCC? I hope Pulse will get some too!!

Reaction score
OH man! I love this! Look at that weapons cache and the helmet is more angular as well. Please dont tell me this will only be at SDCC? I hope Pulse will get some too!!
Im sure there’s nothing to worry about and this guy will be readily available later, just maybe without all the extra weapons.

Reaction score
Soooo awesome!!! Can not wait to get him! Like someone said before me. He looks like a perfect mixture of a stormy and pretorian guard
but I guess that means he’s in wave one of the Black series wave for the movie. Like the Sdcc FO stormtrooper was.

Reaction score
Looks really cool. I've loved the sequel trilogy so far, and it looks like yet another cool addition to my sequels shelf.

Reaction score
I keep hearing Emperor Palpatine is coming back. So I guess these troopers guard him? or Snoke? I really don't see Kylo as Sith. More like young Anakin from AOTC.

Too each his own about the sequel trilogies. For me? TFA was ok and TLJ was a headache to watch, but I am a person who likes troopers of any type. I can expand myself beyond the original trilogies with that being said this Sith Trooper is very cool! The design and aesthetics is what draws me in. I can definitely seeing like 4 or 5 of these guarding some ancient Sith Temple or Sith artifact. However, it does remind me of the Red, Crimson, or Magma Stormtrooper that came in EE 4-pack.

Reaction score
These troopers were featured on the original poster leak. Apparently we get a scene where they are shown with helmets off, so I’m thinking they are Clones and this needs to be shown to the audience. The design is almost completely different from the regular trooper, but as usual there are haters. I think it’s cool as hell.

Reaction score
Don't have to be a "hater" to feel completely indifferent to what is essentially a Red Stormtrooper. It's got some nice touches, and the detailing looks good, but I've never been a fan of "paint it all colours and sell a bunch more of the same thing," just because they can. Or because they can't be bothered to come up with anything more original.

Something with Sith in its title would have had something more elaborate or at least imaginative in previous Eras of this Franchise.

But exclusives like this are fine, I won't lose any sleep over it and will wait for the mainline release when it hits discount. And then pick up a Squad for cheeps........

Reaction score
Don't have to be a "hater" to feel completely indifferent to what is essentially a Red Stormtrooper. It's got some nice touches, and the detailing looks good, but I've never been a fan of "paint it all colours and sell a bunch more of the same thing," just because they can. Or because they can't be bothered to come up with anything more original.

Something with Sith in its title would have had something more elaborate or at least imaginative in previous Eras of this Franchise.

But exclusives like this are fine, I won't lose any sleep over it and will wait for the mainline release when it hits discount. And then pick up a Squad for cheeps........
Examples of something more "Sith"?

This just feels like borderline sequel era bashing.

Reaction score
Mainly because it's not just a repaint of a stormtrooper. The helmet has elements of Phasma's helmet, but it's still different. The chest armor and thigh armor are completely different from the FO Stormtrooper.

You may not like it and that's fine, but don't call it unimaginative.

Reaction score
Surprisingly not as many haters here as some forums I’ve been reading. It’s getting a lot of hype, good and bad, so it’s probably a Hasbro win. Not sure they are even First Order troopers. There’s an insignia on the box that apparently belongs to Vader and Palpatine. Could be a faction on their own.

Reaction score
I don't get all the hate for it. The clones were the same exact armors just with different paint, this is an all new design and a pretty interesting one at that.

Any new trooper design is going to upset people I suppose. Hey at least this looks neat unlike the Resistance guys... Holy **** are they dull.

Reaction score
I don't get all the hate for it. The clones were the same exact armors just with different paint, this is an all new design and a pretty interesting one at that.

Any new trooper design is going to upset people I suppose. Hey at least this looks neat unlike the Resistance guys... Holy **** are they dull.

Amazing how a different point of view is taken (no pun intended) on this. you said the Resistance trooper are dull, but some may think the Fleet troopers are dull as well. I see them differently and part of the Star Wars story.

Reaction score
this figure is superb! completely new costume.... how can people be dissaponted by something they didn't know that were going to get!

Reaction score
the clone troopers had splashes of color here and there. what made them, imo, was they stood out based on their splashes of color. you had a white background and lucasfilm/Hasbro added some color.

Reaction score
Remember kids, it's "almost completely different";)

I'm happy for those who like it, good luck to all of you trying to get your hands on one. I mean that sincerely, but I agree with those who have called the design "uninspired". To me it looks like a hybrid of the Death Trooper and an FO Trooper...painted red for good measure. While I wasn't the biggest fan of Snoke's guards, at least they had a pretty original design. These, however, do not. Not hating at all, just fairly ambivalent.

Reaction score
I'm a fan of both ST films, and I have loved the new Stormtrooper design from the start. And while I like the Sith Trooper design just fine, and will want one in my collection, I'm not remotely excited about the figure. Aside from the color, it's not different enough from the FO Stormtrooper I got 4 years ago to move the needle much for me. I won't have an opinion about how imaginative the design is until I see the movie - in context it might make perfect sense for it to look so similar to the FO Trooper. But it has done it's job - getting Disney and Hasbro the attention they wanted. And because it's a trooper, releasing it as an exclusive won't hurt sales of the general release, like say, Jyn Erso.

Reaction score
why are 'Sith' troopers? why would a sith use a gun? sith have the force to use, si- ah **** it. Disneys just trying to kiss *** with a deep cut into the old EU ie KOTOR.

"Quick! what do these stupid nerds need to buy our **** and come to these damn movies?"
"these shiny red guys from some old game they keep *****ing about"
"hmmm they look like something these pathetic nerds will buy. Put it in the movie!"