Sith Trooper - #162

Reaction score
I got VC162 Sith Troopers from Amazon weeks ago for retail price

Reaction score
I got a shipping notice for the Armory Pack version from Amazon; should arrive by the end of Thursday. Pre-ordered on October 7th.

Reaction score
What's the deal with the armoury version of the figure? It it the same VC#? I see both versions of them on Amazon.ca for the same price (VC retails for $17.99 in Canada).

Reaction score
Arrived in box on a perfectly flat card for those that care about such things. I'll post some loose photos later on

Edit: so after opening this figure up it was quickly evident that all the extra armory is absolutely worthless because NONE of them can be held by the figure. None of them. The hand mold on this figure is actually worse than the regular VC162.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Arrived in box on a perfectly flat card for those that care about such things.
Yay Amazon! 🥳 Did you order just the one? And, how was it packaged other than in a box? Air pillows?
Edit: so after opening this figure up it was quickly evident that all the extra armory is absolutely worthless because NONE of them can be held by the figure. None of them. The hand mold on this figure is actually worse than the regular VC162.
Boo Hasbro! 😖

Reaction score
Amazon shipped mine in an envelope, the card was bent in 4 different spots and the bubble was cracked. I called and they are sending me a replacement in a box and said to just keep the damaged one.

Reaction score
Had to go old school and use a clear band to keep the blade/baton/whatever thing in it's hand

Reaction score
AMZ shipped me 5 (set of 3 and set of 2), both in bubble mailers.
2 were mint, one has a slight crease on the corner edge, other 2 have semi crushed bubbles.
AMZ just does not learn....

Reaction score
I didn’t see a thread for the Sith Trooper ****nal figure from Amazon. Mine came in a padded envelope. Both came in relative good shape. The only thin is the bubble got a little dinged but was able to pop the crease out. One has a crack in the side of the bubble. The cards are in amazing shape.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For those wondering, yes you can get him to hold the big rifle. I have been able to get my Sith Troopers to hold all the weapons. Here's him holding the big rifle.

This is how you have to get his hand to grip the handle and then turn it around and he'll hold it.

Reaction score
It's funny, seeing these under the lights it appears as if they went with two subtly different red paints for the apps on the blasters and also the gloves. It definitely doesn't quite match the red in the figure. I know someone also pointed out that the Sith Jet Trooper is a bit different in his red shade than the regular Sith Trooper. It's completely negligible as they are both awesome figures, but I feel like you wouldn't see this on the Black Series figure, so I'm curious as to why Hasbro QC is missing this detail on the smaller figure.

Reaction score
Got my Armory Pack Sith Trooper in a bubble envelope that the USPS, for some reason, shoved into my mailbox. Strange ... they usually bring those packages to my door.

So the card is a little creased. But the bubble is a mess - crushed down on the top and inward on the left. The edge has even come unglued in the lower left-hand corner.

Fortunately ... the trooper himself (and accessories) look fantastic, so I'm happy. I'll live with it.

Reaction score
It's funny, seeing these under the lights it appears as if they went with two subtly different red paints for the apps on the blasters and also the gloves. It definitely doesn't quite match the red in the figure. I know someone also pointed out that the Sith Jet Trooper is a bit different in his red shade than the regular Sith Trooper. It's completely negligible as they are both awesome figures, but I feel like you wouldn't see this on the Black Series figure, so I'm curious as to why Hasbro QC is missing this detail on the smaller figure.
It’s because you can count on one hand how many craps they really give about the 3.75” line. The problem is that we are a vocal collecting group, and they have to pacify us until they convert us all to 6” .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It’s because you can count on one hand how many craps they really give about the 3.75” line. The problem is that we are a vocal collecting group, and they have to pacify us until they convert us all to 6” .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It does sometimes seem that way - that being said - the red shading oversights aren't enough to ruin an otherwise really nice figure.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: bac