SITH TEMPLE by StroBeeOne

Reaction score
THE SITH APPRENTICE SIDIOUS IN TRAINING

Hidden On the Hunter’s Moon Sojourn in the Outer Rim, a Temple of the Sith is home to the emergence of a dark tremor in the force.
Within its walls are two Dark Lords of the Sith. Master Darth Plagueis trained his apprentice Darth Sidious in the lightsaber combat form of Juyo. A discipline of Form VII also called the Ferocity Form, Juyo is quickly mastered by Sidious, who although only an apprentice, has become a master of all lightsaber combat forms. Darth Plagueis realizes he has taught his apprentice all to well…

View media item 406994
View media item 406985
View media item 406986
View media item 406988
View media item 406989
View media item 406991
View media item 406993
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

These are shots from a Sith Temple setup I did a few months ago. The focus is a custom Sith Apprentice Darth Sidious & the Black Series 3.75” Darth Plagueis figures. The setup uses the Uncle Milton Sith Holocron toy & the Force lightning spheres. Also a lot of household items. The final ingredient is a lot of LED lighting & intelligent lighting FX.

The full album gallery…

View album 396660
MTFBWY

Reaction score
Okay, the temple itself is obviously nifty as heck, but I want to also draw attention to how true-to-character Palpy's perfect posing is. The dual-saber thrust, mad spinny jump, and bouncy parry (those are the official names taken directly from The Essential Guide to Sith Move Nomenclature™) all look just like what we see in ROTS and Clone Wars. Love it!

Reaction score
That is remarkably cool! I absolutely love the plasma *****, brilliant!
Thank you. When I first posted it I wrote “b a l l s“ (no spaces) & was surprised it was censored. So I changed it to spheres. They are the Uncle Milton Star Wars Science Force Lightning Force Lightning Energy B@||$…

26E778DE-9AB0-481A-B2AD-941AD6E22EB6.jpegAF05AC66-6B56-489F-A22C-B9D60666ACB3.jpeg

Reaction score
Okay, the temple itself is obviously nifty as heck, but I want to also draw attention to how true-to-character Palpy's perfect posing is. The dual-saber thrust, mad spinny jump, and bouncy parry (those are the official names taken directly from The Essential Guide to Sith Move Nomenclature™) all look just like what we see in ROTS and Clone Wars. Love it!
Thank you. While I didn’t have that essential guide as reference, I absolutely did try to depict his unique moves. The spinning jump attack & the uppercutting thrust were definitely inspired by ROTS. & the other parry & counter parry shots were inspired by the duel with Maul & Savage in TCW.

I also thought that he would definitely wear a helmet & shoulder armor to protect his face as well as hide his identity (when taking care of Sith business for Plagueis) as an up & coming politician.

Reaction score
This is a masterclass in lighting and photography. Absolutely hardcore awesome! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:(y)(y)(y)(y):):):):)
Thank you so much. I am nowhere near a master in photography considering these & all of my pics are taken with an iPhone. I do use a few fundamental techniques, then experiment with the lighting. That is my favorite part of taking pics & where I feel the magic happens.

My experience with lighting comes from when I worked in R&D at High End Systems making Intelligent lighting fixtures.

I loved working with machines that made me think of robots & lightsabers. 🤓

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just when I begin to think that you’re untouchable as a customizer, you become even more untouchable. Everything you craft and build is Top 1%. It’s just too sick.

Reaction score
Terrific work! So evocative, so creative! Excellent use of different elements!