Sith Jet Trooper - VC159

GNT

Reaction score
We'll be seeing a Sith Jet Trooper in the upcoming Vintage Collection. Please use this thread to discuss this figure.

Reaction score
Not really big on the design, but maybe the figure will look cool enough.

Reaction score
My first thought, WTH is a Sith Jet trooper?! :wtf:

Let me guess, it will mirror the 6" Sith trooper but add a Jet pack...

Can't really say that I'm interested, at least not yet. But if it's anything like previous ST designs, it's probably a pass.

Reaction score
It has a very distinct helmet compared to the Sith Trooper in the 6" line. There is a standard white Jet Trooper scheduled for release in the 5" line, so maybe the "Sith" trooper will be kind of an elite battalion within the First Order, taking all standard equipment with small variation, and in RED !

Reaction score
I’m excited for this guy, if nothing else, for the standard blaster since it looks like the Sith trooper will come with the giant blaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I hope it’s a new sculpt. I like the red. It’s an army builder. I’ll buy several.

Reaction score
Hmmm... big pass from me. Just not feeling the Sith Trooper designs whatsoever at this point in time!

They remind me of that horrible red-painted Christmas Vader figure that Hasbro produced back in the days of yore... [shudder]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oddly enough the figure doesn't look that bad. I saw the regular, white FO-Trooper armor on the internet, but this red one looks a bit more interesting. I'll probably just get a case of wave 1 anyway.

Reaction score
Oddly enough the figure doesn't look that bad. I saw the regular, white FO-Trooper armor on the internet, but this red one looks a bit more interesting. I'll probably just get a case of wave 1 anyway.

Yeah, normally I’d want the standard Jet Trooper over a variant, but damned if this one doesn’t look better than the white one. Count me in!

Reaction score
ATM, I don't recall if I've ever seen anything uglier.

I have.
8b0c2f278ae012f73fd9c3142ee30299.jpg

Reaction score
Will likely be a blink and you'll miss it character but interesting enough for me to add it to the collection.

Reaction score
Love the card image. Looks pretty cool. I saw a lose pic of the Sith Trooper that got leaked. Not sure which wave that one will be in.

Reaction score
Love the card image. Looks pretty cool. I saw a lose pic of the Sith Trooper that got leaked. Not sure which wave that one will be in.
If you mean the TVC Sith Trooper that Hasbro accidentally leaked it's in wave 2 with a Legends Shadow Stormtrooper and ANH Yavin Ceremony Leia and Jawa. Wave 3 is The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, an unknown The Mandalorian character, an AOTC Clone and at least two unknown figures.

Reaction score
If you mean the TVC Sith Trooper that Hasbro accidentally leaked it's in wave 2 with a Legends Shadow Stormtrooper and ANH Yavin Ceremony Leia and Jawa. Wave 3 is The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, an unknown The Mandalorian character, an AOTC Clone and at least two unknown figures.

So, the Shadow Trooper is not the new one from the Jedi Fallen Order video game/comics?

Reaction score
So, the Shadow Trooper is not the new one from the Jedi Fallen Order video game/comics?
That's called the Purge Trooper and no. In the listings Jayson found it was listed as "EU Shadow Trooper". As we know EU is the former name for Legends.

Reaction score
THat's now two "Sith" troopers mirroring FO troopers. Trying hard to figure out where JJ Abrams is going with the TROS scenario :hmm:

Reaction score
There a story reason why the Sith "Jet" troopers are bringing back the Clone trooper Phase II/III helmet eye coverings back?

Reaction score
That's called the Purge Trooper and no. In the listings Jayson found it was listed as "EU Shadow Trooper". As we know EU is the former name for Legends.

h, yeah, that's right. I got them mixed up. So, the Shadow Troopers are the stormtroopers in black armor, right?
O

Reaction score
While I'm not too keen on the regular First Order Jet Trooper I think the Sith Jet Trooper looks really cool. I think the figure and the cardback image for this trooper both look great. Nice to see that the figure comes with a couple of different guns as well.

Hopefully we see more loose pics soon and that we'll see if there's a jetpack and if it's removable. I'm sure there will be as otherwise it would defeat the purpose of it being a Jet Trooper.

Reaction score
I believe so. I have a feeling it's the new Stormtrooper figure in all black.

We should find out in less than a month if that's what the Shadow Trooper ends up being as New York Comic Con starts on October 3 and Hasbro's presentation is on October 6.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]http://www.theforce.net/story/front/New_York_Comic_Con_Releases_Panel_Schedule_185074.asp

Hasbro Star Wars

When: Sunday, October 6th 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
Where: Room 1A02 - Javits Center

Come Jedi and padawans alike! Fresh off the heels of Triple Force Friday, join the Hasbro team to discuss exciting new offerings from the full Star Wars line of toys, action figures and collectibles tied to the highly anticipated Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.

Guests: Marla Sweeney, Patrick Schneider, Sam Smith, Sarah Carroll

Check back here as next time we'll look at some of exciting celebrities and artists that will be attending this year!

Expect more announcements as we get closer to the event so be sure to check
[url]www.newyorkcomiccon.com[/URL]
for the latest news, announcements, and updates!
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

Reaction score
Hopefully we see more loose pics soon and that we'll see if there's a jetpack and if it's removable. I'm sure there will be as otherwise it would defeat the purpose of it being a Jet Trooper.

Jetpack, yes. Removeable... not sure. I saw one of these at a local WM today - and then gave it back to the associate when it came up date-locked on the register.

I had it in my hands!

Reaction score
JTA just put up their review of the TVC Sith Jet Trooper figure. In their review they confirm that the jetpack is NOT removable. Pretty disappointing that it's not a accessory that can be attached on and taken off. Regardless the figure looks great and I can't wait to add it to my collection and the two different coloured blasters make for nice accessories.

I'm sure JTA will be posting reviews of the other figures from the wave in the next few days.

https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=JReviews&rop=showcontent&id=3769

bac

Reaction score
I personally don't care that the jet pack isn't removable.

We're getting a regular Sith Trooper anyway, which is virtually a jet pack-less Jet Trooper.

If someone REALLY wants the jet pack for a custom then there's probably a forceful way to remove it.

Reaction score
Got a couple of these guys for now. One from Pulse and the second one from Target this morning. Head seems a bit small but cool figure.

Reaction score
This seems to be the least popular of the initial wave, based on what I saw this morning. There were significantly more of this figure than any other. I didn't buy one either, heh.

Reaction score
This seems to be the least popular of the initial wave, based on what I saw this morning. There were significantly more of this figure than any other. I didn't buy one either, heh.

Well it does come 2x case so that might be the reason. I also saw several X-Wing pilot Lukes hanging, he also comes 2x case.

Reaction score
Today on Triple Force Friday, I missed Rey and the Knight of Ren, but there were two of these guys, and I intended to buy a pair, so...

Solid figures. Glad to have them.

Reaction score
Such a nice figure. Hopefully they have some cool scenes in TROS.
9e4473b6f1a1aa3045515c6d22fe01d2.jpg

Reaction score
God, this is a silly and derivative character. Red Stormtrooper? Red - Sith. Talk about on the nose...

And that’s why I simply LOVE it. Sure, it was obviously designed by Lucasfilm just to sell toys! (Much like the Snowtrooper decades ago in ESB!) On top of that, it’s a really a cool design. I do like the red. It’s new. It’s different. It was conveniently the only fig hanging on the pegs at Target when I was shopping there for work.

The sculpt is nifty. Except — yeah, the head could be bigger. Why are the heads ALWAYS small?

Very happy with with toy nonetheless. Very pose-able. And just... all around fun!

Reactions: JVM