Sith Infiltrator

Reaction score
This is the type of thing that I wouldn't mind having in the small Titanium scale but have no interest in adding to my 3.75" scale display. It's a cool design but just didn't do enough in the movie to interest me that much. I am a bit surprised that they aren't going all-out with a new mold for it given the focus on Maul that seems to be in the works.

Reaction score
Now, THIS is a figure that should be pt into the CW Y-Wing size box with a size upgrade Even an upcoming year's "BIG" vehicle; not like the BMF or BAT-AT, but at least like that Rpublic Gunshp size.
Id drop a good $60-$65 if done properly....doesnt have to "huge huge", ya know.

Reaction score
While I'm perfectly fine with the Starfighter scale of the TAC Sith Infiltrator, I guess it would be cool if Hasbro used the opportunity to make this in Gunship / TCW Y-Wing scale, as Maynard suggested.

I'd love to have the Sith Speeder be part of the cockpit interior. With one push of a button it would catapult into action. They could have also made the body of the ship separate from the nose, making it look like an early prototype Vader's TIE Advanced Fighter. Oh, and having the nose transform into a Sith Training stage / prison holding cell playset

Reaction score
Now, THIS is a figure that should be pt into the CW Y-Wing size box with a size upgrade Even an upcoming year's "BIG" vehicle; not like the BMF or BAT-AT, but at least like that Rpublic Gunshp size.
Id drop a good $60-$65 if done properly....doesnt have to "huge huge", ya know.
I'd be willing to throw down the same amount on a more accurately scaled ship, especially if it came with his launching speeder out the back.
Along with the Seeker Droids, a training Droid, and possibly electronic folding wings instead of manual ones like the last one.
Also decent sized cockpit area!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, the whole idea of a Speeder in it/launching out of it would be awesome!! I'd pay like $79.99 if they included a NEW speeder with it, now that would be great!

Still though, even w/out that, $50-60 bucks for a nice size one with a sweet cockpit area,etc would be fantastic.

Reaction score
Put me in the camp of people who see no reason it should be larger then the existing one. It didn't do ANYTHING in the movie. Flying past a camera and landing make a ship cool??? It isn't any more exciting then that cruiser that Padme & Anakin take back to Naboo in AOTC. Where is the demand for that thing? That did even more then Maul's ship since it did the same as Mauls in addition to taking off.

Reaction score
I disagree. Boba's Slave I is a cool ship but did as much in the movies as the Sith Infiltrator.
AOTC made Slave 1 cool since it did something. The ESB version did nothing cool. A flyby & took of running like a coward. Cloud Cars are cooler then ESB Slave 1. BTW, still don't like the design of the ship.

Reaction score
Not to get off subject, but to say the the Slave 1 from ESB is not a cool ship is not cool at all. Lucas had no idea that there would be a 30 year old Boba Fett cult following. Of course Kenner released the ship to the market in the early 80's, but they also released the AT-ST from ESB that did nothing but took five or six steps. Sure, the kids loved to play with it, but what made it really cool was to see it in action in ROTJ. Couldn't you say the same about the Slave 1 in AOTC. There was an opportunity to have us to see it in action, and that is what makes the ESB version even better. As far as Mauls ship? Well, it's a real cool design, but there was no action what so ever in TPM with this ship. Maybe that will change in about twenty years if it's included in a ROTJ sequel.

Last edited:
Reaction score
okay so it's been confirmed that this is just a straight re-issue of the TAC version from a few years ago? if so then it's a pass for me as I already have one and love it. at the time I bought it I was on the fence and I believe I was one of the scum that griped about the size but over the years I've gotten used to the size of the craft as it really only has what 10 seconds of screen time?

if anything I have this vehicle in the backdrop of a Tatoonie display and in doing so it really doesn't matter the size.

Reaction score
Personally I don't feel the ship needs to do something remarkable in the movie to be a cool design or concept.
I think both Slave 1 and the Scimitar are equally as cool in their own regard, and truthfully they both had about the same amount of screen time so that in itself can't be used as a reason whether it's cool or not.

heck if you use that logic to determine coolness factor for a ship, then almost none of them would be as they had very little screen time.

Reaction score
The direction this thread has taken is hilarious. ;) I seem to remember 1999 when everything Darth Maul related was cool!

I'll be picking this up. Always loved the design, missed it the first time around, and, yeah, I still think Darth Maul is cool. :D

Reaction score
I got the 30th Ann edition of this vehicle off of ebay for 25 bucks, cool even though it is underscale and more a starfighter than starship proper like in the movie. One thing I never liked about its design was the engines behind the cockpit, doesnt make sense.

Reaction score
it followed Han without letting him know!!!

LOL!

as for he infiltrator, if its just a repackage of the old one, i might pick it up. i had the original when it first came out, and i do regret selling it as like vader, i love anything with darth maul. the sith speeder and sith infiltrator are musts, especially cuz its as far as i know, the only ship of the prequels that has a tie figher look, oh and maybe those ROTS jedi starfighters. those ugly Vwings dont count in my book.

also, maybe im in the minority but i prefer the smaller scale for this, because i hate it when the ships are so big you cant fly it around the room or anything, like the BMF falcon o naboo starship. i have this thing here i must zoom around the room with these ships when i open them LOL, and this was always one of my favorite ships from episode 1.

also, does ANYONE remember that sith infiltrator TV remote control back in 1999? it was sold it spencers i think. i had that thing for a brief time and it was so cool!

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL!

as for he infiltrator, if its just a repackage of the old one, i might pick it up. i had the original when it first came out, and i do regret selling it as like vader, i love anything with darth maul. the sith speeder and sith infiltrator are musts, especially cuz its as far as i know, the only ship of the prequels that has a tie figher look, oh and maybe those ROTS jedi starfighters. those ugly Vwings dont count in my book.

also, maybe im in the minority but i prefer the smaller scale for this, because i hate it when the ships are so big you cant fly it around the room or anything, like the BMF falcon o naboo starship. i have this thing here i must zoom around the room with these ships when i open them LOL, and this was always one of my favorite ships from episode 1.

also, does ANYONE remember that sith infiltrator TV remote control back in 1999? it was sold it spencers i think. i had that thing for a brief time and it was so cool!
ha I remember that remote... I believe I had both the Infiltrator and Luke's Lightsaber... both were awesome although I prefered the lightsaber remote as it was easier to hold and had the cool power up and power sounds of lightsaber as well as R2 beeps.

Reaction score
AOTC made Slave 1 cool since it did something. The ESB version did nothing cool. A flyby & took of running like a coward. Cloud Cars are cooler then ESB Slave 1. BTW, still don't like the design of the ship.
Just becasue it didn't do anything, doesn't mean it can't. I prefer OT and Boba over PT and Jango, so it's my personal preference that I would only buy an OT Slave I.

Reaction score
BUY!

Missed this in the TAC release so I'm in (under-scaled or not).

Reaction score
At one of my local wally's I saw today: Anakin's Pod Racer, Sebulba's Pod Racer, AAT and Maul's Sith Infiltrator at $25 each I'll wait, I am only interested in the pod racers.

Reaction score
Yeah that's a bit steep for basic vehicles IMO, think I'm definitely done buying them.
Besides I really only need the Slave1 update, and a few wishlist vehicles done BMF style.

Reaction score
Yeah that's a bit steep for basic vehicles IMO, think I'm definitely done buying them.
Besides I really only need the Slave1 update, and a few wishlist vehicles done BMF style.
I saw them at wally on Saturday for $24.96 I guess that it was a good price :witless:

CIS

Reaction score
Honestly, why does this vehicle need to be upgraded? It is barely seen, why should it get such treatment? If any vehicle is to be upgraded from TPM, it's the AAT.

Reaction score
Honestly, why does this vehicle need to be upgraded? It is barely seen, why should it get such treatment? If any vehicle is to be upgraded from TPM, it's the AAT.

It isn't "upgraded". It's re-painted, no new tooling work at all.

Reaction score
Picked this up last night, its not repainted it the same as the 30th anniversary release.

Reaction score
If they didnt make a new version now then I'm not saying its impossible but highly unlikely we'll see a new one

Reaction score
Picked this up last night, its not repainted it the same as the 30th anniversary release.
do you mean that like it's basically the exact same one that came out like 5 years, or whatever, back? Absolutley no difference whatsoever??? On any of the deco, even the shading, nothing in the cockpit, nada?