Sith Infiltrator

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro have confirmed the Sith Infiltrator will be making a return in the basic vehicle toy line in 2012. There goes the chance of seeing a new version anytime soon.

Reaction score
Booooooooooooooooo. Every time I see this vehicle I feel like Darth Maul is riding on a Scooty Puff Jr.:

Reaction score
I can't wait until this thread fills up with gripes about how it's not big enough.

It's big enough for me (but I've already got one). Why does Maul need a big ship? It's just him in there.

Reaction score
I forgot all about that lil guy, poor Darth Maul coming back from the dead to such a small ship.

Reaction score
I can't wait until this thread fills up with gripes about how it's not big enough.

It's big enough for me (but I've already got one). Why does Maul need a big ship? It's just him in there.
Cause that scary freak coming out of that "BIG" ship was that best part of that movie to me.
Maybe your right Captain, I'll look at it again when it comes back out.

Reaction score
^Still, in the OT all it does is get Boba from Star Destroyer to Cloud City. Just saying. I want accurately scaled vehicles for all!

(I think its in Episode II, but I never watch that movie because its awful)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Passed on it before, will get it this time around though. The concept of the big ships stems from oldies who grew up with the OT who always wanted bigger ships as the years passed by. With that being said, Slave One deserves a BMF treatment more than the Sith Infiltrator. I am getting too old and too broke to cry out for every ship to be large. I am not even going to get into space issues. The Sith Infiltrator seems to have a decent mold so I will get it this time around.

Reaction score
Booooooooooooooooo. Every time I see this vehicle I feel like Darth Maul is riding on a Scooty Puff Jr.:
from here on, let the current Sith Infaltrator be known as the Sith Infaltrator Jr. When they make a bigger, larger, newer version, it will not be the BMF Infaltrator, but the Sith Inflatrator Sr.

Reaction score
from here on, let the current Sith Infaltrator be known as the Sith Infaltrator Jr. When they make a bigger, larger, newer version, it will not be the BMF Infaltrator, but the Sith Inflatrator Sr.
Then put me down for Junior because Hasbro's never, ever going to go to a larger scale on this and I missed it the first time around.

Let's all just come to terms with it now 'cause it ain't happenin'.

Reaction score
I'd really like a bigger one because then you can store Maul's speeder and his ball droid (don't know how it's called).

And it would kick *** too.

Reaction score
I am going into a corner to cry:(

Seriously, coolest character in the film, who is also making a comeback in the TV series next year, and they don't remake his sweet ride but give us another unnecessary version of that pointy yellow thing??

Disappointed with the line as a whole right now doesn't even start to describe it.

GNT

Reaction score
Oh well, since EP1 next year will be aimed at kids, I'm sure the mid siz vehicle would sell more then a larger version.

Reaction score
Slave I is WAY cooler then blech, sith infiltrator.
I'm not exactly sure how, both Vehicles are victims of point A to B and did nothing remarkable on film.
It is in no way a cooler design by any means, that said a BIG Slave 1 is very likely anyways as it's just a repaint away from TCW release.

I am going into a corner to cry:(

Seriously, coolest character in the film, who is also making a comeback in the TV series next year, and they don't remake his sweet ride but give us another unnecessary version of that pointy yellow thing??
I felt the same way when this was shown, this was already brought up in a Q&A about the first release being way too small, and they admitted it.

Reaction score
I went back and looked at this thing in the photo archive and now I remember, I was hype back when they announced
that this ship was being made, till I saw how undersized it was...and blocked it from my mind.

I mean come on, I understand $20 ship for the kiddos, oh wait 25 now, but this thing is a super let down !

So maybe some day we'll get the BSI where Mauls speeder fits in the back, that's what I want.

Reaction score
I went back and looked at this thing in the photo archive and now I remember, I was hype back when they announced
that this ship was being made, till I saw how undersized it was...and blocked it from my mind.

I mean come on, I understand $20 ship for the kiddos, oh wait 25 now, but this thing is a super let down !

So maybe some day we'll get the BSI where Mauls speeder fits in the back, that's what I want.
QFT brother

Reaction score
As much as I would've loved a big version of this, it would have to be BMF-sized to even come close to scale and there's just no way we'd see that. I'd rather have the woefully small inexpensive version than a still-too-small-but-larger more expensive one. This is one of those ships that if they can't do it right, it's better to move on imo.

Reaction score
Scale will never be right with these toys, true.
But they can keep trying and that's what keeps us going.
Move on to what, another sort of Clone carrier I suppose.

Reaction score
I think even with all the Maul hyping Lucasfilm and Hasbro are doing for next year, a BSI is pretty much never going to happen. The amount of people willing to pay around $100 for Maul's signature ship are going to be a lot less than those willing to pay for most of the other big vehicles we've had. Even a big Slave 1 was a stretch, and Hasbro knew it, so they compromised and made a slightly bigger one. And that's considering that the Fetts have a lot more fans than Maul, not to mention the vehicle was featured heavily in an action scene in AOTC and a few action scenes in TCW as well. I think unless the Infiltrator gets a lot of screentime in TCW, we're probably not going to see it.

Personally, I'd rather see a premium-sized (but not BMF sized) Solar Sailer. We'd be lucky to even get a downsized $25 version, but I'd take even that.

Move on to what, another sort of Clone carrier I suppose.
Yeah, we're very quickly running viable out of stuff to BMF-ize. Aside from maybe the Sail Barge or the (longshot) MTT, I don't think there's much left from the movies. I don't think even TCW has enough recurring/heavily featured ships to justify another $75+ release. Even the Twilight's been retired, I don't think it's even been used since what, the beginning of season 2 (not that I mind, I've never liked that thing). I'm honestly struggling to think of what else they could do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why's everyone griping about the size? It's perfectly in scale for Ray Park.

Reaction score
I'm probably going to buy it this time around. I always feel the need to buy at least one vehicle when it's a movie year