Sith Apprentice's Trade Feedback

Reaction score
There used to be a time when after a trade or sale, people would always go and post feedback. I can see more often now, I find myself coming to my thread and posting feedback for my own transaction. I know life is busy and all, but it takes just a few seconds to let others know about a good transaction or trade, and the seller and buyer can both benefit from the feedback. I've even added a link to my Feedback Thread under my signature so it can easily be found. In any case, here I go posting for myself again :)

- Clone Captain Rex Mini Bust SOLD and SHIPPED to Grant AKA Carbonight, a week or so ago. Here is the tracking number:

9505 5000 3091 7330 000169

Thank you for your purchase.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just completed another great transaction with Sith_Apprentice. I got a rare item for a fantastic price. Natalie's an A+ seller: she's courteous and professional.

I would do business with her any time.

Thanks again!

Reaction score
Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome seller!

Reaction score
First time completing a transaction on RebelScum and it could not have gone better. Natalie is a fantastic seller and would buy from again.

Reaction score
One of two first time deals on Rebelscum, and Natalie was very courteous and professional. Items came quickly, and were in good condition!
Definitely would buy from her again.

Reaction score
Just received my items and love em!! Items arrived fast and well packed!! And the communication was amazing!!

Reaction score
Darth Malak mini bust
Darth Nihilus mini bust

sold and delivered to Calrissian19
Vouch.

A+ seller. Very prompt & orderly communication.

I believe I even managed to screw up the dollar amount I was supposed to send for shipping, however Natalie was very patient & accommodating throughout the process. I would I gladly do business with her again.

( I wasn’t aware this existed when we did our deal last year, my apologies )

Last edited:
Reaction score
I brought the commander Faie bust very happy with the bust, shipped quickly and well packaged. Sith Apprentice is a very helpful and friendly seller.

Recommended

Last edited:
Reaction score
This scummer completed a purchase of retro vaders, and it went splendidly! Thanks