Sith Apprentice's Trade Feedback

Reaction score
Sith Apprentice\'s Trade Feedback

Hi guys,
here is a specific area where you can leave feedback for me when completing a trade.

I have added links to previous posts with feedback comments left by other members that have traded with me.

You can just reply to this post and leave your comments here from now on.

Thanks a bunch,

Natalie

My Trades

Feedback left by Sonofasith

Feedback left by Obi1 Kevnobi

Feedback left by Starfox

Feedback left by Darth Lucanos

Feedback left by Jose Fiuza

Feedback left by TA2215

Feedback left by Master _M_M

Reaction score
Re: Sith Apprentice\'s Trade Feedback

Traded my Clone Strike Aurra Sing for Sith's Quinlas Vos. Everything went smoothly, thanks a lot!

Reaction score

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
darthvader1usa

Reged: 01/06/02
Loc: new city, ny Sith_Apprentice is A+
#1169615 - 05/09/05 08:39 AM Edit Reply Quote

Thanks to Sith_Apprentice for an excellent, worry free trade .

Post Extras:

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score

Completed my first trade with Sith_Apprentice, and could not be more pleased. Natalie hooked me up with a rare/great looking piece. Exc/comm, shipped fast, item was very well packed/arrived mint, and was super friendly. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks again for the trade Natalie!

Reaction score

Great trade completed with Sith_Apprentice! Communication was excellent and Unleashed Stormtrooper as described. Thanks!

Reaction score

Just completed a bust for bust trade with Sith_Apprentice and everything was perfect.

Well packed and fast shipping. Thanks so much!!

I would definately trade with again!!!!

Have fun at C4 and pick up an extra bust for me!!!!

Reaction score

Natalie AKA Sith Apprentice is an excellent trader.
Well packed item and it arrived as described.

Thanks for the Mara Jade bust!

Reaction score

Lego maquette for Lego maquette. Quick and easy trade. Would definitely trade with again.

Reaction score

Sold a couple of AOTC busts to Sith Apprentice. Very quick to pay and easy to work with. Thanks! Enjoy the busts.

Reaction score

Natalie and I just completed a trade and everything went very smoothly. The item arrived exactly as described and was packaged very well for shipment. If you are considering dealing with her, don't hesitate! I cannot recommend her enough...

Reaction score

Completed another trade with Sith Apprentice. She sent me a whole set of Wave2 Force Unleashed figures and a couple of #52 Naboo soldiers in exchange for some GG items. Natalie is an A+ Scummer in my book.

Reaction score

great trade with Sith_Apprentice everything went quick and smoothless, would totally deal with again!

Reaction score

Completed a great trade with Natalie last week! Figure was packaged well and shipped quick. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Just bought the GG 5 pack mini busts commanders - great deal - very nice to work with.

Reaction score
I purchased a GG Greedo, a Ponda Baba, and a Snaggletooth statue from Sith_Apprentice in the GG Classifieds thread. The transaction went smooth and the items arrived in great condition. She also worked with me on the price and shipping. A great seller. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Reaction score
Just completed purchase of Count Dooku,Ahsoka Tano and Boba Fett with Han in Carbonite Maquettes with Sith Apprentice.All arrived in perfect shape well packed with lightning fast shipping.I would not hesitate to buy from again in the future:grin:

Reaction score
Natalie was an excellent seller,she packed the items very well she only charged the exact shipping cost ,the item are as brilliant as she said they was.5 stars rating all the way*****,thanks.Mark.

Reaction score
Natalie was an excellent seller,she packed the items very well she only charged the exact shipping cost ,the item are as brilliant as she said they was.5 stars rating all the way*****,thanks.Mark.
Thank you, Mark. I can't find your feedback thread so I'll just say here you were also a very honest buyer. You sent payment fast and were truly professional and serious all throughout. Not a problem at all being overseas.

Reaction score
Natalie was fast to ship and was quick to communicate throughout the process...

Reaction score
Excellent to work with. This was my first transaction through the forums and they made it very easy for me. Would recommend to others.
Thanks!

Reaction score
What a great experience... got a prop replica that Ive really wanted for a long time and fantastic communication which is a plus indeed. Thank you Sithy... hope to do business again.

Reaction score
a pleasure to deal with. sold a SS diorama to sith apprentice. excellent communication and quick payment. thanks again!

Reaction score
The most professional scummer I have ever dealt with!!!! Would buy from again.

Reaction score
Received two excellent pieces. Great communication and great packaging. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Bought the Gentle Giant Bossk from Sith Apprentice. Great transaction from beginning to end. I highly recommend buying or trading with the Sith Apprentice!

SHARKEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reaction score
Bought the Gentle Giant Bossk from Sith Apprentice. Great transaction from beginning to end. I highly recommend buying or trading with the Sith Apprentice!

SHARKEEEEEEEEEEEE
I so wanted that! But I didn't have the funds at the time Bossk went up for sale. I also really wanted to know where ChuckNorrisville is. :p

Reaction score
Sith_Apprentice purchased a Gentle Giant statue from me. Her communication was excellent and she paid when she said she would. I highly recommend dealing with her. Thanks!

Reaction score
I recently sold a Sideshow Premium Format Figure to Sith_Apprentice. Great communication and a pleasure to deal with.

Reaction score
Sith_Apprentice is absolutely fantastic! A real pleasure to deal with- kept me well informed, was friendly and we had some nice back-and-forth chats getting to know each other. I think I found a friend here. Good Scum!!!

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with Natalie. Easy to deal with and a great scummer.
Thank you for a great deal on these figures! Hope to deal with you again in the future.