Sio Bibble

Reaction score
That looks really good. I like the location of the signature and the color used, it shows up alot better than some I've seen.

Reaction score
I won Sio Bibble on eBay last night along with Sen. Palpatine, Queen Amidala Coruscant, and Ric Olie....all complete and for $20 shipped!

Reaction score
Stormtrooper3133 said:
I won Sio Bibble on eBay last night along with Sen. Palpatine, Queen Amidala Coruscant, and Ric Olie....all complete and for $20 shipped!

WOW, that's a great deal!

Were they lose or carded?

Reaction score
Re: Sio Bibble?

Only found 1 when he was 1st released,and cherished finding it.
Then,about a year ago,I was at a comic book shop,and they were having a $5 sale on all SW figs.
Picked up 3 more Bibbles cheap.(They had all kinds of rare figs,with price tags of $25 and up.)
Anyway,kept a couple and traded 1 to a friend,of course,for what I paid for it.
Can you believe that I practically had to talk him(another super collector)into it?C'mon,$5.I thought that I was being nice.

Reaction score
Ol' Sio Bibble was an elusive figure. I never saw this @ retail, and had to get it via the SW fan club (when that was still around). Most of the post-1999 Episode 1 figures were quite HTF due to being under-produced.

I always thought it was funny how Ol' Bibble looked like Colonel Sanders from the KFC restaurant. Also, his name reminds me of "Dribble", which I always thought was funny...