Who say i give up vintage :O
I stop collecting loose vintage only . Cuz they keep playing dominos
Saving up for cardeds
and modern

Reaction score

Is that a joke or is that a rub?
Cause i really don't find it funny

Reaction score
He's a troll. Don't bother. 99% of his posts have been utter rubbish. A real [censored] if you ask me. Ignore him
Don't feed the trolls

Uncle Gundy

Reaction score
hi all
I am sorry to butt into your thread but was wondering if one of you would be willing to help a fellow scummer!
I am based in the UK but know you guys in singapore have a great amount of medicom/kubrick products readily available.
Do any of have any of the following star wars releases:
series 4 and 5, early bird set, luke/leia on speederbikes, 400% fett, carded droids bobafett, R2D2 and finally the max rebo band. If so and you are willing to sell them to me in the UK I would love to hear from you.
Thanks so much and again, apologies to butt into your thread.
Thanks
hunt4bounty

Reaction score
Hello H4B
You might want to ask Uncle_Gundy

The best would be asking someone who is in Japan.

Reaction score
feudallordcult reporting from singapore! but i am not into the collection of figurines, only MR fx lightsabers.

Reaction score
Hi! Stevkee reporting. Wondering who is having Icons products beside's me. I have the x wing, tie fighter, Luke & Obi wan's saber. Unable to get the Darth Vader version.
Cheers!!!!

Reaction score
Can any Singapore collectors help out a US scummer out? I am looking for the "Art of Star Wars" exclusive Gentle Giant AOTC C-3PO mini-bust. I can get it stateside, but the prices seem to be inflated. I was just wondering if any of you have seen it at a low price. Also, do any of you know how much shipping to the US on the item (approximately 4 lb) would be? Thanks.

Reaction score
stevkee said:
Hi! Stevkee reporting. Wondering who is having Icons products beside's me. I have the x wing, tie fighter, Luke & Obi wan's saber. Unable to get the Darth Vader version.
Cheers!!!!
Wow..you've got quite a fair bit of stuff....well done! For me, I only got the Luke Saber.....couldn't afford getting the rest....

Reaction score